King Edward Medical College University KEMU is one of the biggest medical Universities in Pakistan that is offering the Medical programs like Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT and BSc Bachelor of Sciences in Medical Courses. Here you will learn the details of King Edward Medical College KEMU 2023 admission, admission dates, last date and all the important dates. We should provides you guideline how to apply online and helps you to achieve your goal. The following dates are expected dates. The sure dates will be announced soon.
Entry Test Schedule 2023
- Date for Application Forms Submission: 1st to 8th August, 2023
- Written Entry Test: 25th August, 2023
- Date of Prospectus and Admission Form: 1st to 10th October, 2023
- Dates for Admission Form Submission: 1st to 10th October,2020
- First Selection List (MBBS): 30th October, 2023
- Start of Classes in Medical Colleges: 16th November, 2023
- First Selection List (BDS): 10th December, 2023
- Start of Classes in Dental Colleges: 21st December, 2023
KMU Entry Test Syllabus
But major problem is that King Edward Medical College merit is very high and those students who can get the admission in King Edward Medical College and those students whose got admission they all students are very lucky. But it is not impossible that you get the admission in King Edward medical college because King Edward medical College admission’s requirement is Medical Admission Entrance Test MDCAT and if you will clear the Medical Entrance Test MDCAT then you will be able to get the admission.
King Edward Medical College KEMU 2023 Entry Test Preparation Online
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
Paper Pattern KMU Entry Test 2023
So you Should Submit application form for the King Edward Medical College Admission but Application form should be reached within due date because after due dates and incomplete Application forms will not be accepted but once you will Submit application form for the king Edward Medical college for MBBS Admission then you will be able to appear in the Medical Entrance test MDCAT for Admission.
We are providing the Online Preparation for the Medical Test MDCAT below all test are provide subject and Topic wise you attempt these test many times and get best preparation for the Entrance test. These tests will give answer instantly and correct answers and your selected answers too. After the Test submits you will get you complete test result and answer and your score too.
Sample Paper KMU Entry Test 2023
As the admission to the college is done by Government of the Punjab, Health Department, the policy of admission is modified for each session. Please contact the official Web sites for up-to-date and accurate information. Please obtain prospectus for admission when it is advertised in newspapers each year. This prospectus is an introduction to the various Government Medical Colleges in the Punjab, Pakistan. It contains rules and regulations concerning administration, admissions and examinations etc. The prospectus is revised yearly to update the changes.
What are the marks needed for MBBS at KEMU?
Candidates applying for admission to any category of seats must have passed HSSC/FSc examination (Pre-Medical) from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Pakistan, with at least 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
Is admission possible at KEMU?
These are the general guidelines. Admission will be available in October/November of a calendar year. Keep in touch with the KEMU website and the leading newspapers to apply for admission.
How do I apply for admission to King Edward Medical University?
To be admitted to KEMU, students must score at least 90%. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan ranks the university 6th amongst Pakistan’s medical universities.
Is King Edward Medical University a private institution or government?
King Edward Medical University (KEMU) is a public university specializing in medicine in Lahore. You can find it in Punjab, Pakistan.
You Might Also Like
- PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2023 MDCAT Schedule Results Merit ...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2023 Online Entry Test Pr...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2023 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Sharif Medical College Lahore Admission 2023 Registration On...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2023 Result ...
- Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Entry Test Result ...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2023 Dates Sch...
- CMH Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2023 Merit Lists 1st, 2nd...
- Sindh Medical Universities MDCAT Test Result 2023 Answer Key...
- All Pakistani Medical Colleges PMC MDCAT Test Result 2023 an...