Aga Khan University is one of the reputable institutes producing the world’s best doctors every year. The Medical College offers a five-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program. Every year approximately 100 students seek admission to this medical college for this program. Admission is based on individual merit and leadership potential, with no discrimination for gender, religion or ethnicity. Students from all over the world can apply and there are no quotas, reserved seats or admissions against donation. Aga Khan University has showed the admission date schedule for the student of Pakistan. You can read all the instructions and schedule details from here.
Entry Test Schedule for 2022
Application accepted for registration: 4th May 2022
- AKU Entry Test Date: 2nd Week of June 2022
- Test Centers: Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Gilgit & Chitral
- Last Date for Receipt of SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 & MCAT Score Sheet:
- Short Listing of Candidates & Interview:
Last Date for Receipt of Pakistani HSC Examination Results:
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Application Acceptance||April 14 – May 20|
|AKU Test – Pakistan||Sunday, June 16|
|AKU Test – Overseas||Friday, June 28|
|Test Centres – Pakistan||Karachi, Queatta, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Gilgit, Chitral, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Faisalabad and Sukkur|
|Test Centres – Overseas||Doha, Dubai, Kabul, London, Nairobi, Riyadh, Tajikistan, Tanzania, and Uganda|
Please note: Timings and address of the venue will be stated on the Admit Card. In case of a change, candidates will be notified through the press.
Last date for receipt of SAT I, SAT II, MCAT score sheet.
|Shortlisting and Interviews||July / August|
Last date to submit the photocopy of A-LEVEL STATEMENT OF RESULT and, if available, certification results for all systems of education other than Pakistani High School examination
Note: Statement of results from the website MUST be submitted after verification from school. These should be followed up with General Certificate received from the Boards concerned
Last date to submit the photocopy of Pakistani HSSC examination results
As applicable, submission of Centralised Admission Test results administered by the National Testing Services or Provincial governments for admission to Pakistan medical colleges.
|Upto October 31|
Last date to submit the photocopy of IBCC equivalence certificate, if applicable
|For PMDC registration purposes
Last date to submit SAT II for students selected from overseas.
Candidates following American / Canadian system must submit SAT II by July 10, 2022.
|Class Commencement||Mid December|
Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post-RN BScN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Associate of Science in Nursing (ASDH)
|Application Acceptance||March 18 – May 20|
|Admission Test – Pakistan||Saturday, June 15|
|Admission Test – Overseas||Friday, June 28|
|Test Centres – Pakistan||Karachi, Quetta, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Gilgit, Chitral, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Faisalabad and Sukkur|
|Test Centres – Overseas||Doha, Dubai, Kabul, London, Nairobi, Riyadh, Tajikistan, Tanzania and Uganda|
|Interviews and Shortlisting||July – August|
|Last date to submit:
A Level results,
High School transcript (grade 12) for all systems of education other than Pakistani Intermediate Examination
|Last date to submit Pakistani Intermediate (HSSC) Examination results||September 20|
|Class Commencement||Mid December|
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani students
An achievement of at least 60% marks in the HSc Pre-medical Examination is necessary to apply to the medical college. Candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT Scores, American and Canadian System of Education.
Aga Khan University Entry Test Pattern
Entry test for admission in Aga Khan Medical College is held every year. The entry test is conducted by Aga Khan University Karachi. Generally, Entry test is held in the month of March or April every year in different cities of Pakistan. Each year about 100 students are admitted to the MBBS program at Aga Khan. After qualifying entry test candidates are shortlisted for interview. Short listing for interviews is based on combination of Secondary School achievement and the AKU Admission Test score. A student is eligible for admission into Aga Khan Medical College if he qualifies entry test as well as interview.
Aga Khan University Karachi Registration guide
- Applications are accepted for the First Year MBBS class only. The applications will be accepted between 5th June, 2022 only. Application received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Application material can be downloaded from the AKU Official website or may be obtained from the Admission office.
- The Medical College application package including the application form, sample test, test paper, brochure and the admit card costs Rs200/=in Pakistan.
Documents attached with the Application Form
- Two recent attested passports sized photographs, with the candidate’s name written on the back. One photo stapled to the application form; the other photo stapled to the admit card.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of results; photocopies may be attested by the school Principal.
- Photocopy of CNIC or B.Form (for Pakistani nationals) and passport (for foreign nationals).
- The admit card completed with all the relevant information pertaining to the applicant. For candidates who have downloaded application material, the admit card will be sent to you by the registrar’s office. One self-addressed envelope should be attached.
- Applications may be submitted personally Monday to Friday 9 a.m-12 noon. Outstation candidates must submit the completed application and all the relevant documents in a large sealed envelope to the address listed below.
Aga Khan University Fee Structure
- Application Fee (One time): 6,300
- Admission Fee (One time): 130,000
- Graduation Fee (One time): 17,000
- Physical Examination Fee (One time): 11,700
- Security Deposit (refundable) (One time): 10,000
- Student Activity Fee (Annual): 2,800
- Student Health Fee (Annual): 14,300
- Tuition/Per Year Fee (Annual): 903,600
- University Fee (Annual): 992,400
- Hostel Fee* (Monthly): 20,000
Office of the registrar
- Medical College, MBBS Program
- Aga Khan University
- P.O Box 3500 Stadium road
- Karachi 74800 Pakistan
There is no provision for late applications. The application will not be processed if the information is incomplete.
You Might Also Like
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2022 Entry Test Preparatio...
- KEMU Entry Test 2022 Dates Schedule Results Merit List
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2022 Test Pre...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2022 Dates Sch...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2022 Online Entry Test Pr...
- Punjab Medical College PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2022 Mdcat ...
- Sindh Medical College MDCAT Test Result 2022 and Answer Key ...
- Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2021 Applica...
- UHS Entry Test Syllabus 2022 for MDCAT Test Download in PDF
- CMH Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2022 Merit Lists 1st, 2nd...