Aga Khan University has showed the admission date schedule for the student of Pakistan. You can read all the instructions and schedule details from here.
Aga Khan University is one of the reputable institutes producing the world’s best doctors every year. The Medical College offers a five-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program. Every year approximately 100 students seek admission to this medical college for this program.
Application Form Download
Admission is based on individual merit and leadership potential, with no discrimination for gender, religion or ethnicity. Students from all over the world can apply and there are no quotas, reserved seats or admissions against donation.
The below dates are expired, we will inform you about the latest dates soon.
Entry Test Schedule for 2021 Academic Session:
(Dates Will be updated soon)
- Application accepted for registration:
- AKU Entry Test Date: June
- Test Centers: Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Gilgit & Chitral
- Last Date for Receipt of SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 & MCAT Score Sheet:
- Short Listing of Candidates & Interview:
- Last Date for Receipt of Pakistani HSC Examination Results:
- Commencement of MBBS Year 1: Mid December
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Application Acceptance||April 14 – May 20|
|AKU Test – Pakistan||Sunday, June 16|
|AKU Test – Overseas||Friday, June 28|
|Test Centres – Pakistan||Karachi, Queatta, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Gilgit, Chitral, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Faisalabad and Sukkur|
|Test Centres – Overseas||Doha, Dubai, Kabul, London, Nairobi, Riyadh, Tajikistan, Tanzania, and Uganda|
Please note: Timings and address of the venue will be stated on the Admit Card. In case of a change, candidates will be notified through the press.
Last date for receipt of SAT I, SAT II, MCAT score sheet.
|Shortlisting and Interviews||July / August|
Last date to submit the photocopy of A-LEVEL STATEMENT OF RESULT and, if available, certification results for all systems of education other than Pakistani High School examination
Note: Statement of results from the website MUST be submitted after verification from school. These should be followed up with General Certificate received from the Boards concerned
Last date to submit the photocopy of Pakistani HSSC examination results
As applicable, submission of Centralised Admission Test results administered by the National Testing Services or Provincial governments for admission to Pakistan medical colleges.
|Upto October 31|
Last date to submit the photocopy of IBCC equivalence certificate, if applicable
|For PMDC registration purposes
Last date to submit SAT II for students selected from overseas.
Candidates following American / Canadian system must submit SAT II by July 10, 2021.
|Class Commencement||Mid December|
|Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post-RN BScN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Associate of Science in Nursing (ASDH)
|Application Acceptance||March 18 – May 20|
|Admission Test – Pakistan||Saturday, June 15|
|Admission Test – Overseas||Friday, June 28|
|Test Centres – Pakistan||Karachi, Quetta, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Gilgit, Chitral, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Faisalabad and Sukkur|
|Test Centres – Overseas||Doha, Dubai, Kabul, London, Nairobi, Riyadh, Tajikistan, Tanzania and Uganda|
|Interviews and Shortlisting||July – August|
|Last date to submit:
A Level results,
High School transcript (grade 12) for all systems of education other than Pakistani Intermediate Examination
|Last date to submit Pakistani Intermediate (HSSC) Examination results||September 20|
|Class Commencement||Mid December|
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani students
An achievement of at least 60% marks in the HSc Pre-medical Examination is necessary to apply to the medical college. Candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT Scores, American and Canadian System of Education.
Submission of Application Form and online registration guide
- Applications are accepted for the First Year MBBS class only. The applications will be accepted between 5th June, 2021 only. Application received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Application material can be downloaded from the AKU Official website or may be obtained from the Admission office.
- The Medical College application package including the application form, sample test, test paper, brochure and the admit card costs Rs200/=in Pakistan.
Documents attached with the Application Form
- Two recent attested passports sized photographs, with the candidate’s name written on the back. One photo stapled to the application form; the other photo stapled to the admit card.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of results; photocopies may be attested by the school Principal.
- Photocopy of CNIC or B.Form (for Pakistani nationals) and passport (for foreign nationals).
- The admit card completed with all the relevant information pertaining to the applicant. For candidates who have downloaded application material, the admit card will be sent to you by the registrar’s office. One self-addressed envelope should be attached.
- Applications may be submitted personally Monday to Friday 9 a.m-12 noon. Outstation candidates must submit the completed application and all the relevant documents in a large sealed envelope to the address listed below.
Office of the registrar
- Medical College, MBBS Program
- Aga Khan University
- P.O Box 3500 Stadium road
- Karachi 74800 Pakistan
There is no provision for late applications. The application will not be processed if the information is incomplete.
You Might Also Like
- Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Entry Test 2021 Da...
- FMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- de’Montmorency College of Dentistry Entry Test 2021 On...
- IMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- JMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- LMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- PMC&PDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of...
- FMC Abbottabad Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- PMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- AKU Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...