HEC Announced tha Law Admission Test LAT 2022 for Admission in 5 Year LLB Program. Test Date will be announced soon. Law admission test known as LAT is conducted by the Higher Education Commission HEC for the Five Year Undergraduate Program 2022. HEC has announced Law Admission Test Schedule. Applicants are welcomed to apply for the LAT. Law Test Preparation Online MCQs over here. Candidates who have applied or want to apply for the admission they are seeking for the preparation of test conducted by the HEC. Law Test Preparation Online MCQs will help you to prepare for the LAT Test and score high marks to fall in merit list. For all candidates who want to appear in LAT (Law Admission Test) 2022 its test date is announced by HEC which is as Follow. So be ready for LAW Test Preparation to appear in LAT exams.
LAT Law Admission Important Date
- LAT Test Date: 7 August 2022
- LAT Full Result in 22 Days of the LAT Entry Test.
- Test Venue: All Major Cities
Syllabus of LAT Test 2022
Test Pattern and Syllabus
|Division of questions||Marks||Nature of questions|
|Essay ( Eng./Urdu||15||200 words|
|Personal statement||10||200 words|
|General MCQs for LAT test||20||Synonyms/Antonyms/Preposition|
|General knowledge for LAT||20|
|Islamic studies MCQs for LAT test||10|
|Pakistan studies MCQs for LAT test||10|
|Urdu MCQs for LAT test||10||Vocabulary|
|Math MCQs for LAT test||5||Basic Math|
|Total Marks||100||50 marks are required to pass|
The pattern mentioned above for HEC LAT indicates that the preparation is possible through any graduate-level basic knowledge and English books. For your help with preparation, GRE or GAT general books are available.
HEC LAW LAT Admission Tets Past Papers
LAT LAW Admission Test Preparation Books 2022
LAT Exams Patteren 2022 Syllabus and Sample papers and Syllabus
MCQs Type Questions following Subjects
- English Mcqs 20 Marks
- General Knowledge Mcqs 20 Marks
- Islamic Studies Mcqs 10 Marks
- Pakistan Studies Mcqs 10 Marks
- Urdu Mcqs 10 Marks
- Math Mcqs 5 Marks
LAT Test Preparation Online 2022
You can easily make LAT test preparation 2022 here your LAT Test 2022 syllabus wise below. Each year, thousands of students apply for admission in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Master of Arts (M.A.), and Master of Laws (LL.M) degree programs offered by various institutions. In order to become eligible for admission, the candidates are required to pass a written entrance exam in order to become eligible for admission in their desired programs.
The written test consists of questions related to various fields which makes it pretty difficult for most candidates to pass the test with high grades. In order to help all of our visitors, we have provided several free online tests related to English, General Knowledge (GK), Pak Studies, Islamic Studies, and Mathematics which can be used as a guide for easy, quick, and effective preparation.
LAT Examination Guidelines
- Applicants who register through the HEC online can download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and their registered email address a week before the test date.
- An email or SMS will send to the registered applicants for the test date, time, and location. When filling out the online application form, applicants must supply a valid email or mobile number based on which they wish to receive the Roll Number Slip.
- Test Centres, once chosen, will never be altered.
- A copy of the Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC is required to enter the Test Centre on Test Day.
Law Test Preparation Online MCQs Questions and Answer
|GK Test||Law English||Islamic Test|
|Law Math||Pak Studies||Law Urdu|
What types of questions are asked during in LAT exam?
LAT Paper Pattern
- Writing (English as well as Urdu) with at least 250 words. ( 15 Marks)
- Personal Statement (Urdu or English) (10 Marks)
- General Knowledge MCQs (20 Marks)
- English MCQs (20 Marks)
- Islamic Study (10 Marks)
- Pakistan Study MCQs (10 Marks)
- Urdu MCQs (10 Marks)
- Mathematics MCQs (05 Marks
How do make LAW Test Preparation Online?
Check How to Crack the Law Entrance Exams
- Time Management. Time management is an essential aspect of passing any competitive exam. Make sure you are aware of your syllabus well before you start. Know the Exam Pattern
2. Make Notes. Find out your strengths and weaknesses. Find the most effective study materials. Refer to Previous Year Papers. Read Newspapers Daily
General Information about LAT Test
- The fee for the test is not refundable and is not transferable.
- The test takes place in major cities. Candidates can select any test/ exam center from the available options on your application. The exam center will not alter after the application.
- It is required to carry the original copy of the payment challan on exam day, along with the original passport or CNIC. Otherwise, the applicants will not be allowed to take the test.
Law Test Preparation Online MCQs Tips
- The candidate must follow a well-organized action plan so that their efforts don’t get wasted and are well-directed.
- Learn the structure of the paper and break the topics down, and then begin to cover the subjects thoroughly. In addition to the factual aspects, specific fundamental skills should maintain every day.
- Consider studying with a group of people for general information and preparing yourself for current events. It will enable you to learn new things and share your knowledge and experience with other people, allowing you to gain understanding from their opinions and thoughts.
- There will also be an expression of confidence. That will assist you in passing an LLB Entrance Examination.
How many times are the LAT test conducted in a year?
HEC conducts LAT thrice each year. LAT Result Validity: The LAT results are valid for two years
Is the Law Admission Test difficult?
The LLB is the first professional degree awarded in the law field. This exam is designed for students who want to get admission into different law schools and institutions on merit. It isn’t easy to obtain access without preparing.
How many hours do law students study?
Law students spend 30-40 hours a week in class in the first year. Law school professors can provide 30-60 pages of reading in a class. Many argue that you must study for 40+ hours a week, but based on my own experiences and the experiences of a few of my colleagues, I’m not sure.
You Might Also Like
- LAW LLB/LLM English Analogy Test 3 Online MCQs Questions and...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Antonyms Test 3 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM Mathematics Test 1 Online MCQs Questions and Ans...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 World & Physical G...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Synonyms Test 1 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 Large Lakes of the Worl...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 Political Development O...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Synonyms Test 2 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM Mathematics Test 2 Online MCQs Questions and Ans...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 2 Political Development O...