HEC Law GAT 2021 Registration:
Recently Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the Law Graduate Assessment Test LAT GAT Test 2021 Schedule. The candidates who are interested to appear in the LAW GAT Test must apply online before the closing date. The individuals who passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law register themselves online for LAW GAT Test 2021 through the link mention below. HEC conducts the written test of eligible candidates to announce the schedule. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered. On this page, candidates get online registration forms, deadline of submission forms, test dates, roll number slips, and final merit list of selected candidates. Below we share all the information of LAW GAT 2021 like eligibility criteria, registration process, and test schedule.
Due to Covid-19, the HEC LAT test does not conduct on 29th August 2021. Consequently, new Dates has been announced. The registraded candidates recived email or text for downloading their roll number slip.
HEC LAT GAT Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 20th August 2021
Last Date submission: 13th September 2021
Test Schedule: 03rd October 2021
Prepare Online LAW GAT Test 2021:
The HEC LAW GAT test Preparation online according to the HEC Syllabus as subjects Constitutions, Jurisprudence, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Law, Criminal P.C, Law of Evidence, Professional Ethics. The test is made on the HEC Law Gat test syllabus MCQs-wise. The students can take the test and check their eligibility. Applicants can also join the coaching classes. But these coaching classes are paid. This is the final Hec Law Gat Result 2021 has been announced in a formal manner that you can find on this page. Enter your ticket number from your CNIC (with dots) to check the outcome. The key to the Law outcome will be available in the near future. So, be sure to visit this page frequently for the latest information on the legal outcome date of 2021.
LAT GAT Online Registration Forms:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria must register themselves online through the HEC official website or gotest.pk. Only online application forms are accepted. Candidates did not wait the last date apply as soon as possible and start test preparation because HEC conduct the test to check the ability of candidates. HEC entrance test contains MCQs types of questions. Law Test Online Registration Forms
HEC LAW GAT Test Roll Number Slips:
Candidates who submit complete forms before the closing date and are eligible for the written tests can download their roll number slip online here. HEC accept forms review forms and announced the roll number slip of those candidates who fulfill the criteria, HEC roll number slip contains all the information of candidates like roll number, test date, test center, and other information. Candidates download roll number slip by using the CNIC number. If any candidates face difficulties downloading the roll number slip contact us through the comment section we provide the roll number slip of your email address.
HEC Law GAT Online Registration 2021 Dates Schedule Announced Roll No Slips Download
LAW GAT Test Centers:
Higher Education Commission HEC announced different test center in all over Pakistan. Cities name of in which test will hold mention below.
How to Apply on HEC LAT GAT Test:
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at etc@hec .gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using the “My Profile” section, and application submission using the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications in SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in Account No. O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Bank draft/ Pay Order will not be accepted
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at
- Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
- The examination is non-transferable and non-refundable
You Might Also Like
- LAT Law Admission Test Preparation Mcqs Online
- LAW LLB/LLM English Preposition Test 3 Online MCQs Questions...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Sentence Completion Test 1 Online MCQs Q...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Sentence Completion Test 2 Online MCQs Q...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Sentence Completion Test 3 Online MCQs Q...
- Law Test Preparation Online MCQs Questions and Answer
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 Large Lakes of the Worl...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 Political Development O...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Synonyms Test 2 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM Mathematics Test 2 Online MCQs Questions and Ans...