Khyber PakhtunKhwa Public service Commission has provided the new vacancies in the field of Agriculture Live Stock, In Elementary and Secondary Schools, Establishment Department and in Home & Tribal Affairs department. In every department a number of vacancies are available that candidate will attains through KPPSC exam. The candidates can apply on the given vacancies of KPPSC jobs online. The application other than online will not accepted. The government of KPK takes a test of and then recruits the candidate.
Government of KPK has announced a number of posts in the department of Live Stock. The eligibility is said that candidate must under the 21 to 32 years old and has the al least 16 years educational degree. However the department of Elementary and Secondary Schools has announced the 123 vacancies that have the eligibility of 16 years educations and age limit is in between 25 years to 35 years old. Both the department provides the 17 and 16 scale jobs respectively.
- Jobs release date: 2nd October 2020.
- Last Date: 17th October 2020.
- Roll No slip date: Announced soon.
- Test Date: Announced soon.
KPPSC Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Khyber PakhtunKhwa Public service Commission KPPSC 2020 Jobs with list of all current openings details of application process, notifications, schedule and result. KPPSC administers recruiting and hiring of talented individuals on a contract base for civil service jobs under Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa departments in Peshawar and across the province. The vacancies details application procedure and important dates are mention on this page.
- Station House In charge
- Control Room In Charge
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operators
- Transport Maintenance Inspectors
- Accounts Assistant
- Shift In Charge
- Wireless Technicians
- Lead Fire Rescuers
- Diving Supervisors
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Fire Rescuers
- DERT Rescuers
- Electrical Technicians
- Junior Clerks
- Auto Mechanics
- Senior Store Keepers
- Operators Heavy Machinery
- Security In Charge
- Drivers LTV
- Drivers HTV
- Helpers for Heavy Machinery
- Office Attendants
How to Apply:-
- Candidate can only apply online on the given post.
- The candidate can not apply other than online.
- Candidate will visited the official site of Khyber PakhtunKhwa Public service Commission.
- Click online apply; an application form will appear on screen.
- Candidate needs to fill application form duly and submit it before the closing date.
- Candidates first download the chalan form.
- Pay the fee of Chalan form of R.s 500/- to the recommended bank.