Applications on prescribed form are invited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector for Traffic Warden System Peshawar form Pakistani citizens having domicile of District Peshawar. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa signed with Khyber Public Service Commission to announced the jobs receive the application form and conduct the eligible candidates written test give the selected candidate list to department for interview. Incomplete applications or applicants without supporting documents required to prove the claim of the candidates shall be rejected. Traffic Police invited application form from the candidates who want to join the Traffic Peshawar.
Before the applying you must read the eligibility criteria and requirement of jobs then you will be able to apply otherwise you will waste your time and money. All the eligible candidates applying for initial recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector shall have to qualify for the following physical endurance tests to be conducted by a team of three members two from the Public Service Commission and one form the Police Department to be nominated by the provincial police officer.
Candidates who qualify written examination shall be called by the Public Service Commission for Psychological test to be conducted by the certified psychologist of the Public Service Commission. The result of this test shall be guide for the interview panel whether or not candidates is suitable for the jobs. In this page we provide online test preparation mcqs for our visitors. In this section we have complete mcqs related KPPSC written test and syllabus. Students attempt our test and prepare them self for KPPSC written test and interview. Our test improves your general knowledge ability. Below we mention complete test.
KPPSC ASI for Traffic Warden Jobs 2021 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Online Test preparation Mcqs: Click Here
|Subject||Total Marks||Qualify Marks|
|Urdu Essay and Comprehension||75||40%|
|English Composition and Comprehension||75||40%|
|Police Practical Work||100||40%|
|Selected parts of Basic Recruit Course||50||40%|
|General Knowledge and Pakistan Affairs||50||40%|
|Viva Voce/ Interview||50||40%|
- All the candidates required to be academically qualified in all respects.
- Candidates not in possession of the required qualification by the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered.
- Maximum age limit where applicable as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed up to ten years for government servants who have completed two year continuous service or employees or ex employees of development projects of the Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex employees of development project of the federal govt.
- Degrees/experience certificates/testimonials of unrecognized institution will not be accepted.
- Only original degrees/certificates will be accepted by KPPSC.
- Application must be submitted within stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit.