|Publish Date||Will be Announced|
|Qualification||Bachelor, BCS, M Com, Master, MBA, MBBS|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be Announced|
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2020 NTS Registration Online Roll No Slips Syllabus Paper Pattern
Punjab Government has invited the application in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Hepatitis & Infection control Program Punjab is striving for the prevention and control of hepatitis & infection in Punjab, Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab intended to strengthen the existing Provincial office of Hepatitis & Infection control Program Punjab. The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of Committed & Dynamic professional having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis. National Testing Service conduct the test of All post of Hepatitis & Infection jobs. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions and eligibility criteria apply process are as under. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further detail.
Name of Department:
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- 30 to 55 years
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on a contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quota shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 years and for Female candidate = 8 years
- The maximum age limit as mentioned in the above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for Sub mission of application:
- All government employees are eligible for apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of National Testing Service copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mention on the application form.
- Incomplete application or application received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- No separate test/ interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- Deputy Program Manager (ICP)
- Communication Specialist
- Environmental Health Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Officers
- Graphic Designer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Computer Operators
Apply Online/Download Registration Forms:
- Download Application Form