|Publish Date||30 October 2017|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||14 November 2017|
NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services for the Post of Junior Executive purely on contract basis for NADRA Registration Centres located at Karachi. Interested candidates may send their applications along with CV mentioning their full name, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Education certificate before due date. National Database and Registration Authority was established as National Database Organization an attached department under the Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan in 1998.
NADRA set out on the journey of Civil Registration of all Pakistanis in March 2000 and in a short span of time NADRA’s team indigenously created a state of the art centralized Data Warehouse, Network Infrastructure and Interactive Data Acquisition Systems to issue secure National Identity Cards (NIC). It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in NADRA and want to join also fulfill the criteria they must apply for these jobs. Below we mention all the information of these posts.
- Junior Executive
Name of Department:
No of posts:
- 18 to 30 years.
NADRA Karachi Jobs 2017 for Junior Executive Online Test Interviews Prep Mcqs sample Syllabus Paper
Terms & Condition:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, domicile certificate, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing address, mobile number and date of birth without attachment of copy of documents at following address.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for online typing test and interview.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules and 10 years for disabled persons having disability certificate.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
- Quota for women, Minorities and disabled candidates will be reserved therefore these candidates must mention this.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/interview.
Last date of submission application is 14 November 2017.