We are going to provide you the complete channel of test preparation with respect to All PPSC Jobs exclusively the Sub-Inspector in the Police department as well.Along with fulfilling all these eligibility standards, the applicants will have to pass a written test which will consist of 100 MCQs for which the candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt. The test will consist of three different types of questions below complete details Given.
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:- General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude:- The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
3. Language comprehension:- Comprehension in English and Urdu.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Online Written Test Preparation for Sub Inspector Subject Wise
|English Quizzes||Aptitude Quizzes||General Knowledge|
|Math Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Everyday Science|
|Who is Who||Current Affairs||Law Quizzes|
|IQ Quizzes||World GK||Computer Quizzes|
PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST: A psychological test shall be conducted before interview of the candidates who qualify the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and comprehension skills.
Once the candidates have passed the written test, they will move further in the selection process which consists of psychological test and a final interview. The candidates will have to bring their all original documents with them at the time of interview including qualification certificates, domicile, original CNIC, passport size photo and treasury receipt of deposited fee. Make sure that all the information that you have provided on the application form is correct as if any information is found wrong, the candidate will not only be eliminated from the selection process but a strong action will also be taken against him/her according to law.
Get More Data Online for Test Preparation:- Check Here
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2020 OTS Test Preparation mcqs Online
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Online PTS Test Preparation MCQs
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answer...
- PTS KPK Prison Departments Written Test Preparation Online M...
- WAPDA Jobs PTS Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answers
- PTS WAPDA Jobs 2020 Test Roll No Slips Written Test Dates Sc...
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Written Test Preparation Online Mcqs
- Punjab Police Constable 2020 Online Written Test Preparation
- PPSC Subject Specialist SS Jobs Test Preparation Online
- PITB EROZGAAR Program 2020 Online Test Preparation Mcqs