Ministry of Railway has announced the latest jobs 2019 in Railway Department for filling the vacant position. Ministry of Defence invite the application allover the country. The candidates who have domicile of any province are eligible for such post. For the purpose Ministry of defence handover the Open Testing Service to announce the advertisement, receive application form eligible candidates conduct the written test and give the selected candidate list.
The individual who want to apply for Ministry of Defence they can download application form and deposit slip on this page for Assistants, Steno typists and Upper Division Clerk. Open Testing Service OTS receive the application Review the application and announced the roll number slips. The applicants who are eligible for written test of Railway Jobs 2019 can also download roll number slips form here.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 OTS Test Preparation mcqs Online
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
In this page we provide online Testing Service for preparation of Pakistan Railway Jobs 2019 OTS Written Test. Such test were helpful of OTS written test. If you submit application form so you must start preparation online for the test and we have great offer for you that you have chance you to preparation online here of OTS Test for the Pakistan Railway Jobs 2019. We are inform you that on this page you can easily get the all testing material and OTS sample past papers in a very systematic form of online Mcqs against each subject as well as General Knowledge Pak study, Islamiat, Every day Science, Quantitative, Analytical reasoning, Qualitative approach and many more.
You will appear on the OTS written test then on the same night OTS Test answer key will be declared and within week test result will be announced too. The candidates get answer key and result on this page when officially announced.
Term and Conditions:
- Government employees shall apply through proper channel or submit the NOC from concerned department along with their applications.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible for 3 years as per rules to candidates belonging to Sindh, Balchistan, Scheduled Caster, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
- 2% posts are reserved for disabled candidates subject to production of disability certificate issued from concerned authority.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility will be called for test/interview.
- The selected candidates can be posted at Ministry of Railway.