What are Your Goals for the Future?
While answering this question you should keep in mind that the interviewer is asking about your future in their company so don’t bring your personal life plans in the discussion because they are completely irrelevant. The focus of your answer should be about where you see yourself in next 5 to 10 years after joining the company at the available post.
Key Points to Keep in Mind While Answering the Interview Question:
- Keep it short
- Talk about your future in the company only
- Goals should be realistic
Choose your recommended Answer for What Are Your Goals for the Future from the Poll
Example Answers by various experts:
Zahid Khalil’s Suggestion:
My aim is to work for this company and grow with it so that I can take on additional responsibilities, continue to learn new things and make contribution in the development of the company as much as I can.
Khalid Mehmood’s Suggestion:
With the passage of time, as my experience will increase, I would like to move upwards in the management hierarchy.
Riaz Latif’s Suggestion:
By putting my experience and skills to usage, I see myself as the top performing employee in my company. My continuous focus will be towards developing new skills as well as improving the current ones.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Educators Jobs Interview Schedule 2019 Date, List
- Most Common Questions with Answers Asked in a Job Interview
- Why did You Leave Your Previous Job Interview Question With ...
- How You Would Be An Asset To This Organization Job Interview...
- Job Interview Question Why have You changed so many Jobs wit...
- Have you considered Starting your own Business Job Interview...
- Do You Have Any Questions Job Interview Question with Best S...
- Job Interview Question What do You know about Us with Best S...
- What led you to choose your Field of Major Study Job Intervi...
- Job Interview Question Major Challenges and Problems you Fac...