Do You Have Any Questions?
The one question that almost all the interviewers will ask you at the end of a job interview is “Do You Have Any Questions?” Being prepared for this question is extremely important as your type of questions directly reflects the level of your interest in the available job. Surprisingly, most people simply answer this question with a straight “No” which gives a really negative impact as the employers have a large number of candidates and they certainly not going to be interested in a candidate who isn’t really interested in the opportunity.
Key Points to Keep in Mind While Answering this Question:
- Ask a Question for sure
- Question should not be self-centered
- Your Question should reflect the level of your interest in the job
- Question must not be about something common that you can easily find somewhere else
Do You Have Any Questions Job Interview Question with Best Sample Answer Online
Suggestions for answering this question by various experts:
Hassan Ali’s suggestion:
The first thing is to definitely ask a question and the second one is to make sure that you don’t ask something which can be answered with a simple yes or no. The employer is giving you an opportunity for gaining some information about the organization where you may work for next several years, so take full advantage of this opportunity.
To make things easier, you can create a list of at least 5 questions that can be used in different situations depending on who is sitting in the interview panel. Like the question for a HR manager can be about the company and the department in which you are going to work while the question for the recruitment manager can be related to the job challenges and desired qualities.
Consider this to be a two-way conversation which is not only beneficial for the employer who wants to assess your abilities but also for yourself as by asking an appropriate question, you can also decide whether the company or the available job is suitable for you or not. Your question can be about anything starting from the organization itself to the person interviewing you but make sure you keep it related to the interview and not about something personal.
Some Exemplary Questions:
- What are your future plans for this job?
- When and how is feedback given to employees?
- If anyone has failed at this job, why did they fail?
- What would a successful employee (hopefully me) make happen for you?
- What kinds of things would you expect of me to enable me to advance within the company?
You Might Also Like
- How You Would Be An Asset To This Organization Job Interview...
- Why did You Leave Your Previous Job Interview Question With ...
- What led you to choose your Field of Major Study Job Intervi...
- Job Interview Question What do You know about Us with Best S...
- Have you considered Starting your own Business Job Interview...
- Job Interview Question Why have You changed so many Jobs wit...
- Punjab Educators Jobs Interview Schedule 2021 Date, List
- Job Interview Question How Do You Handle Stress and Pressure...
- Job Interview Question What Are Your Goals for the Future Wi...
- What are Your Salary Expectations Job Interview Question Wit...