We are Pleased to inform you that United Nations World Food Program Internship 2022 has been announced. An internship with World Food Program(WFP) represents a great opportunity for talented students to acquire practical work experience related to their field of studies while gaining a better understanding of the World Food Programme and the United Nations system. Interns provide assistance to WFP activities worldwide.
The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. The Internship is for developing countries including Pakistan as encompass an initial period of 6 months starting from
13 July 2022. Here, on this page have been pasted all requirements and internship description in detail as well. It can be keenly observed as below.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Business, Political Science or Marketing/Communications
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Work experience. Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company would be a plus;
- Knowledge of the social enterprise world and public-private partnership.
Main Duties under United Nations World Food Program Internship 2022 includes the following one.
- Draft Proposals, presentations, communication pieces and impact for French and English speaking partners and prospects.
- Map and research selected companies/foundations/social enterprises in the fields of food security and resilience building.
- Help set up and coordinate short-term employee secondments in WFP country offices.
- Produce summaries/case studies on existing public private partnership.
- Monitor Media and manage the teams weekly updates.
- Support account management tasks upon request i.e organize high level meetings field trips etc.
- Undertake other related tasks and duties when needed.
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend under United Nations World Food Program Internship 2022 up to the maximum amount of US$1000 Per month depending upon on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is responsible for living expenses,arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment,WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates educational credentials from recognized institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as United Nations educational Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO) or Ministries of Education.
Last date to apply online is
7th June, 2022. For Getting More Updates about more internships and scholarships please stay in touch with us.
To Apply Online:- Click Here
You Might Also Like
- Allied Bank Internship Program 2022 Apply Online
- Akhuwat Internship Program 2022 Apply Online Eligibility
- Latest Opened Internships 2022 Currently in Pakistan Apply O...
- Biotechnology Summer Internship 2022 for Pakistani Students ...
- ICRC Red Cross Internship Program 2022 Pakistan Download App...
- POF Internship Program 2022 Apply Online
- National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2022 Apply Online
- Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2022 Application Form Dow...
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Summer Internship 2022 Program
- OGDCL Internship Program 2022 for Graduates Apply Process Po...