Punjab Education Foundation an autonomous organization established by Government of the Punjab, is committed to the promotion of quality education at affordable cost through Public Private Partnership. PEF provides an opportunity of practical training to post graduates having special aptitude of learning and producing maximum result.
The Foundation has authorized NTS to Conduct test for the recruitment against the position of intern for six months. The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for entry test against this position. An Experience certificate after Successful Completion of tenure will be issued to the PEF Intern,if he/she meets the Criteria.Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internships 2019 falls under equal opportunity employer.
- Age Maximum 30 years.
- Qualification: Master degree or Bachelors (4 years) degree in Sciences, Business& Management Sciences and Social Sciences discipline from HEC recognized university.
- Stipend Rs. 20,000/- per month shall be given to interns.
- Applicant must have Domicile of Punjab.
- The candidate must have valid CNIC.
- NO TA/DA will be given equivalent to Officer.
Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internships 2019 Eligibility Procedure to Apply
- Duration 6 months (extendable for another term of 6 months based on performance).
- Selection of candidates will be based in Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan Regional Office. However, positions are not fixed, interns can be transferred anywhere in Punjab and frequent traveling is involved.
- No right of Regular Placement.
- The placement shall not confer any right of regular placement nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.
- Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of internship to Candidates as well.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are required to download the internship application form, completely fill it and submit scanned copy along with updated CV to the email address “[email protected]” containing Subject“Internship Application Form” or Contact Human Resource Department Punjab Education Foundation 29-A Model Town, Lahore, Phone: 042-99232774, 75, 66 Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Updates regarding Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internships 2019 shortlisted candidates, test, results and interview list shall be dispatched over here accordingly.