Government has announced to provide internships to at least 15,000 educated youths under Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme. According to the Inter Provincial Coordination Ministry, interns will be placed in federal ministries, divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Banks, Corporations, and various Public and Private Institutions for one year and they will be paid stipend of Rs.12,000 per month. This scheme has require the People with 16 years of education or having diploma after Matric or FSc. Age equal or less than 25 years are eligible to apply.
Government of Pakistan has announced for fresh candidates opportunities of internship under its Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme. PM Youth Training Scheme is an opportunity for the educated unemployed youth of all provinces and regions including Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Aimed at training the educated youth of Pakistan through internship in private and public sector offices.
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent.
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric / FSc.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit is up to 25 years
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- PM Youth Training Scheme is Prevailing on all over Pakistan.
- PM Youth Training Scheme remuneration will be Rs.12,000 per month for 12 months as well.
Number of Interns
- PM Youth Training Scheme will accommodate 15000 eligible candidates accordingly.
- Last date for submission of applications for PM Youth Training Scheme is 5th November, 2018 and all youths having 16 years of education are eligible.
- Focal points in each private and public office will be responsible for ensuring effective use of the internees’ services
Areas of Training
- PM Youth Training Scheme covers all leading private sector firms/bodies and development sector organizations, federal, provincial and local government offices including educational institutions will be offered services of the internees.
PM Youth Training Scheme 2018 Apply Online Registration
Allocation of Interns
Under PM Youth Training Scheme the allocation of interns will be made in accordance with the NFC award and FPSC’s recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas for all three years. The selection of Interns will be as per their domicile but can be placed in origination outside of their domicile region based on the demand profile and matching of applicant profile. PM Youth Training Scheme aims to facilitate those graduates who are facing enormous challenge like unemployment. Per year allocation of interns is as under:-
- Budget Allocation 2015-18: 7851 Million
- Data cleansing of 106,989 applicants is complete, out of which almost 44000 degree holders have been verified by HEC and almost 18000 Diploma holders have been verified by the respective Technical Education Boards.
- M/O IPC has issued placement letters to 44000 successful interns based on their preferences and matching market demand. Out of these 44000 interns, 33000 are degree holders whereas 11000 are diploma holders.
How to Apply Online for PM’s Youth Training Scheme 2018:
- Interested and willing applicants who meet the said criteria needs to apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or from here the given link below.
- The last date for applying is 2nd November 2018.
- Late applying candidates will not be entertained.
- Female are encouraged to apply.
- To Apply Online: Click Here
Syed Mohammad Ashiq Hussain Shah MNA
- Focal Person:
Mr. Hidayat Ullah
Director General (NIP)
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
- PMYTS Helpline: 0331-1001000