We are pleased to inform you that Upper house of Parliament i.e Senate of Pakistan has announced multiple positions with respect to paid internships for the period 1 year as well.If you want to work as intern at the Upper house of the Parliament and to gain experience of how legislation is done then apply on such sublime opportunity accordingly.You will also be able to learn that how committees work and how the house of federation functions.The selected candidates will be able to have direct interaction with elected representatives.Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2019 Application Form Download from the following given link as well.
Senate of Pakistan is offering 1 year paid internship to candidates from across the country with 16-years education.the objective of the internship is social responsibility parliamentary education and outreach.The Eligibility Criteria application form and complete information about procedure to apply being mentioned over here.
Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2019 Application Form Download
Senate of Pakistan gives equal representation to all federating units which is in line with the constitutional role attributed to the Upper House i.e. promotion of national cohesion and harmony. Each of the four provincial assemblies elect twenty three members from their respective provinces whereas four members are elected by the National Assembly from the Federal Capital and eight Members are elected from the Federal Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) in such manner as the president may by order prescribe. Senate is a permanent House which symbolizes a process of continuity in the national affairs. The term of its member is six years, however, one half of its members retire after every three years.
- The internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for continuance of internship after one year.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Only candidates who have completed 16 years of education are eligible to apply.
- After the receipt of application shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will paid for the interview and no official accommodation will be provided.
- Women are especially encouraged to apply.
- All applications for internship shall reach the undersigned on or before 1st June,2019
- Candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed per forma available over here as given below
- The Application form shall be endorsed(Signed and Stamped) by Registrar of the last university attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bona-fide student and is currently not enrolled in an academic program.
- Incomplete application or late submission shall not be entertained.
- The internship will be governed under the terms and conditions available with the links of advertisement on website.
Last date to apply over Pakistan senate internship program is 1st June,2019.Late applications shall not be entertained respectively.