Applications are invited for 2021 NIG Summer Internship Japan.The 2021 NIG internship is an international internship opportunity and applicants from any country or nationality can apply for this internship program. The duration of the summer internship in 2021 is 6 weeks. The fully-funded Summer Internship in Japan will run from.
The NIG Internship 2021 is a fully-funded internship and will cover airfare, local transportation, lodging and travel insurance. The National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is a Japanese institution that has announced fully funded NIG Summer Internship in Japan for the year 2021 that is for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students who are interested in research and studying life sciences. The NIGINTERN2021 is one of the best internship programs in the world. Do apply and get experience in one of the world best research institute.
NIG Summer Internship 2021 in Japan Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Internship Cost: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 is a Fully Funded Internship program.
- Internship Level: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students.
- Internship Hosting Institution: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 is hosted by the National Institutes of Genetics (NIG).
- Internship Location: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan in 2021 will be taking place in Japan.
- Internship Duration: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan in 2021 will be 41 days long.
- Internship Dates: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 will take place from
20th June 2021, Thursdayto 31st July 2021, Wednesday.
- Eligible Countries: People of all nationalities are eligible to apply for NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021.
- Internship Fields: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 will take place in the research field.
- Internship Deadline: The deadline of submission application is
7th January 2021for NIG Summer Internship program.
Benefits NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021:
- Roundtrip Airfare Travel Tickets
- Transportation fares in Japan
- Travel Insurance
- Allowance for Meals, i.e. JYP. 1500/-
- For Bachelor’s Students: The applicants are required to be enrolled in the pre-final year of their bachelor’s degree, i.e. enrolled in the 4th year of a 5 year degree program, enrolled in the 3rd year of a 4 years degree program and enrolled in the 2nd year of a 3 years degree program.
- For Master’s Students: The applicants are required to be enrolled in the pre-final year of their master’s degree, i.e. enrolled in the 5th year of a 6 year degree program, enrolled in the 3rd year of a 4 years degree program and enrolled in the 1st year of a 2 year degree program.
- Applicants must be interested in life sciences and be in the pre final-year at the time of application, i.e. in the 3rd year of a 4-year bachelor program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program,
- Or in the 1st year of a 2-year master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Students who are interested in enrolling in our PhD program at NIG are encouraged to apply.
You Might Also Like
- CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 Media Graduates Apply O...
- KPK Gov Innovation Fellowship 2021 Apply Online Eligibility ...
- Engro Fertilizers NTS Apprenticeship Training Program 2021
- POF Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2021 Apply Online
- Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2021 Application Form Dow...
- OGDCL Internship Program 2021 for Graduates Apply Process Po...
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Summer Internship 2021 Program
- PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Registration
- Geo Tv Summer Internship Program 2021 Apply Online