We are pleased to inform the students who are enrolled in Bachelor or Master programs in universities and want to get professional apprenticeship on sublime platform that National Logistic Cell NLC has announced 3 months paid internship program as well.Professionalism and quality services being rendered by NLC for over past three decades has made NLC the most credible name in the Logistics and Construction sectors of Pakistan.
Keeping pace with latest technological advancements and introduction of new trends in the fields have contributed a great deal to remarkable growth and success of the organization since its inception in 1978.National Logistics Cell (NLC) is offering paid short-term Internship programs of (4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks only) to fresh Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Technical students of well renowned universities / institutions for under mentioned discipline at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and various other setups of NLC. National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2019 Pay stipend Eligibility Procedure and last date to apply being dispatched over here in following manner
National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2019 Apply Online
- Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
- IT Engineers / Software Developers
- Human Resource
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Diploma Holders (Minimum 1 year) for Civil and IT related domains.
Prerequisite for Internship.
- Internship will be offered for 3 months duration:-
- 1st June 2019
- 31 August 2019
Eligibility Criteria For Fresh Graduates:-
- Master / Bachelor Degree with minimum CGPA 2.75 from a recognized National / Foreign universities / Institutes and minimum year Technical diploma holders from a recognized institute of Federal / Provincial Govt.
For a period of 3 months only. Payment of Stipend shall strictly be subject to 95% minimum attendance.
Payment of Stipend will be as per NLC Policy.
Eligibility Under Study Graduate:-
Internship will be granted to the students who are under study graduates (as per the requirement of Institution and University) of well renowned universities /institutions.
- For a period of 4, 6 & 8 weeks only with no period of absence except in extreme emergency included medical, death etc.
- Payment of Stipend will be as per NLC Policy.
Perks and Privileges for Internees:-
Internees sent to the remote areas shall be offered on site free accommodation and transport for pick & drop. The expense of messing shall be borne by the internees.
Evaluation of Internee:-
Internees will go through a short test / interviews with departmental heads / immediate supervisors after the completion of their internship program.
Internship Certificate will be issued only to those internees who will complete their internship as per the entire satisfaction of their supervisor and department head and after submission of internship report to HR Branch.
Procedure to Apply:-
- Interested Under Graduates / Graduates / Post Graduates may apply through online (http://careers.nlc.com.pk/internship).
- Under study graduates must attach university internship recommendation letter with their e-mail.
- Diploma holders may send their applications through Hard Copy at Human Resource Branch, Headquarters National Logistic Cell, Near R.ABazar, Rawalpindi.
Last date for submission of application will be 30 April 2019. Students not meeting the selection criteria will not be considered for internship.Students only from well reputed universities shall be given preference.