The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has offered Red Cross Internship Program in Islamabad and Peshawar. The Committee announced Red Cross Internship for the duration of 3 months and will pay 15,000/- PKR per month. The Internship will start from
1st August and 1st September 2021. All the candidates who want to apply for the Red Cross Internship they should possess undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of law or Social Sciences (International Relations, Communications, Media Relations, Defence & Diplomatic Studies/ Peace & Conflict Studies and similar disciplines) in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan. Candidates should know that during the internship, they will be hooked in a number of tasks including research, organizational and administrative support, translation and other assignments related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan. ICRC Red Cross Internship Program 2021 Pakistan Download Application forms online.
All the Candidates who are seeking for the Red Cross Internship they should visit this site to get whole information about the Internship and how to apply for it. All the candidates should know that late or incomplete application submission will not be entertained. Here we provide all the information about the Red Cross Internship 2021 below.
ICRC Red Cross Internship Program 2021 Pakistan Download Application forms
Name of Department: ICRC Red Cross Pakistan
Location: Islamabad and Peshawar
Start Dates of Internship:
- 1st September 2021 in Peshawar
- 1st August 2021 in Islamabad
Monthly Pay: 15,000/- PKR
Duration: 3 months
- All the candidates should possess undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of law and/or Social Sciences like International Relations, Communications/Media Relations, Defence & Diplomatic Studies/ Peace & Conflict Studies and similar disciplines in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
- A good command of spoken and written English and Urdu is required.
- Students from universities that are partnering with ICRC or have organized/attended any ICRC event such as Henry Dunant Moot Court Competition, Half/One Day IHL Seminar, and Two-Day IHL Certificate Course, etc., are only eligible to apply (Please find below a list of universities eligible for internship program).
Names of 56 Universities which offered Internship program of ICRC.
- University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Quaid Azam Law College, Lahore
- Fatimah Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Iqra University Islamabad
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
- Quaid Azam University, Islamabad
- University Law College, Quetta
- Pakistan College of Law, Lahore
- Institute of Law, University of Sindh
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- L’ecole for Advanced Studies, Karachi
- School of International Law, Islamabad
- School of Law, University of Karachi
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- School of Law, University of Gujrat
- University College Lahore
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Indus College of Law (ICL) Hyderabad
- SZABIST, Karachi
- Institute of Legal Studies, Lahore
- Gillani Law College, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan
- Islamabad School of Law
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law (SZABUL), Karachi
- The Institute of Legal Studies, Multan
- Roots IVY University College; Islamabad
- The Millennium University College, Islamabad
- Jinnah Muslim College, Islamabad
- Hamdard School of Law, Hamdard University Karachi
- Superior College of Law, Lahore
- Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences, and Technology, Islamabad
- University of Sargodha
- Roots College Lahore
- Mirza Khan Law College, Panno Akil – Sukkhur
- SALU Constituent Law College Naushahro Feroze
- Themis School of Law, Karachi
- Government Pir Illahi Bux Law College, Dadu
- Sindh Muslim Law College, Karachi
- The Institute of Legal Studies, Islamabad
- The Millennium University College – Karachi
- Punjab Law College, Sheikhupura.
- University of Malakand
- Islamia College University, Peshawar
- Justice Law College, Abbottabad
- Hazara University, Mansehra
- Frontier Law College, Peshawar
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Upper Dir
- University of Peshawar
- Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan
- PCRS & LS (Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies and Legal Study), University of Sawabi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University for Women, Peshawar.
- Department of Law and Shari’a. Swat University.
- Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan.
- Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar
How to Apply:
- Candidates should submit Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department/Principal of the Law University/ College/ Institute from their respective university, also mentioning the year of participation of the respective university in the Henry Dunant Moot Court Competition or any other ICRC organized event.
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC; and Curriculum Vitae (CV) should reached.
You Might Also Like
- KPK Gov Innovation Fellowship 2021 Apply Online Eligibility ...
- POF Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2021 Apply Online
- Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2021 Application Form Dow...
- OGDCL Internship Program 2021 for Graduates Apply Process Po...
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Summer Internship 2021 Program
- PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Registration
- Geo Tv Summer Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- Allied Bank Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- Akhuwat Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Eligibility