Chief Minister CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 has been announced by the Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab for the fresh Media Graduates. The fresh graduates are invited to apply online for the CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program. The Internship Opportunity is going to be offered to top 500 fresh Graduates. The time period of the Media Graduate Internship Program is 2 years from 2021 to 2022. The CM Punjab Internship Program is a paid training program, so all the freshly graduated students should apply for this program to polish their skills and start their career in the Media industry.
All the Fresh Media Graduates should apply online for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 through this website. The Students must have Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Mass Communication, Firms & Media, or Public Relations, Advertising. Candidates must get at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 CGPA to become eligible for respective Internship programs. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who recently passed their graduate degree in the field of Media. Applicants who will apply for the offered program should keep visiting this site to get an online Selected Candidates list. Here we will upload the Candidates list and further information regarding such programs.
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab encourages both male and female fresh graduates to apply for CM Punjab Internship program 2021-22. There is a 50% quota reserved for female students. For the children of Journalists 10% quota is observed. The lucky candidates who will be selected for the internship program will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month. The CM Punjab has granted a fund of 6 Crore and 70 Lakh rupees for Media Graduates Internship Program. The Media Graduates Internship Program is offered to fresh graduates who are the citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 Media Graduates Apply Online Selected Candidates List
Internship Program 2021-22 Details:
- Students must have a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication, Firms & Media, or Public Relations, Advertising.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 CGPA in Graduate Degree.
- The degree completion year should be between 01 June 2019 to 31 July 2021.
- All the male and female aspirants are eligible for the offered internship program.
- A 50% quota is reserved for female candidates.
- A 10% quota is observed for children of Journalists.
- The monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- will be given.
The Last date to apply for the CM Punjab Internship program is 12th September 2021. The application submission process is purely online. Applicants should read the how to apply process and submit their application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should apply online for the offered Internship program 2021-22.
- First of all click the above mentioned online apply link.
- After that a new page will open.
- Fill the online application form carefully with correct information.
- After filling up your application form click the submit button.
- Applicants should apply before the last date.
You Might Also Like
- KPK Gov Innovation Fellowship 2021 Apply Online Eligibility ...
- Engro Fertilizers NTS Apprenticeship Training Program 2021
- POF Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- National Logistic Cell NLC Internship 2021 Apply Online
- Pakistan Senate Internship Program 2021 Application Form Dow...
- OGDCL Internship Program 2021 for Graduates Apply Process Po...
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Summer Internship 2021 Program
- PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Registration
- Geo Tv Summer Internship Program 2021 Apply Online
- Allied Bank Internship Program 2021 Apply Online