The British Council in Pakistan offers internships to students every summer for duration from six to eight weeks. Students get a hands-on experience of what it is like to work in UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Come and be part of a team at the British Council that’s working to changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and establishing trust. In this regard British Council Summer Internship Programme have been announced with immediate effect.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities and to create friendly knowledge as well as understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries. British Council works with exploring and polishing the intellectual capital and ideas accordingly.
British Council Summer Internship Programme 2018 in Pakistan Eligibility
British Council have been in Pakistan for over sixty years, and during that time.This have also developed deep and lasting relationships with individuals and organisations along with re-opening of Libraries as convening spaces, content hubs and information services that support our wider strategy in Pakistan.
In Pakistan it operates at scale supporting 500,000 exams a year, working with over 150,000 teachers and all Higher Education Institutions. British Council also have ambitious plans for Arts, further work in English especially in Sindh and KPK building on our success in the Punjab. This aim to do this through delivery of services using a range of channels including more digital avenues.
British Council Summer Internship Programme Salient Features:-
- Six to Eight weeks paid internship programme.
- This Progrmme aims to Enhance the Personal and professional development of a candidate
- Corporate culture exposure shall be reveal.
- Internship experience letter shall be awarded after successful completion.
- PKR 15,000 per month
We are looking talented individuals for British Council Summer Internship Programme who can demonstrate the following behaviors and skills as stated below
- Making it Happen as possible
- Working with Others with comfort
- Connecting with Others as essential
- Creating Shared Purpose as synergism
- Shaping the Future with broad vision
- Being Accountable for your work
- Managing Project, level to Lead smaller projects
- Communicating and Influencing, in order relate communications to circumstances
- Planning and Organizing the work.
- Analyzing Data and Problems to Analyses patterns.
- Using Technology as Operates with an advance user.
To Apply Online on British Council Summer Internship Programme:- Please Click here
Last Date To Apply?
The Closing Date to apply online on British Council Summer Internship Programme is 15th May, 2018. For getting more updates please keep in touch with us.
Check Other Related Topics
- PM Youth Training Scheme 2018 Apply Online Registration
- KPITB China Taiwan International Internship Program 2018 Apply Online
- Prime Minister's ICT Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Engro Fertilizers Qadirpur NTS Apprenticeship Training Program 2018
- Prime Minister’s National ICT Internship Program 2018 Registration Apply Online Last Date
- United Nations World Food Program Internship 2018 Apply Online
- PEL Internship Program 2018 Eligibility Apply Online
- Meezan Bank Summer Internship Program 2018 Apply online