Master in Business Economics is 2 years of educational program that is running in the semester system in Pakistan. The candidate who has the degree of Bachelor in Business Economics, BS Economics, Business, and related degree is eligible for admission Master in Business Economics program. There is an ever-increasing demand for higher education’s in Pakistan country attracts the attention of educational institutes toward the Economical studies. To make the better condition of our country students will study economic theory on the one hand and of business science on the other. This kind of achievement solves the problem of over country.
- Applicants must have 16 years of educational degree in related subjects of Statistics.
- Educational Degree must be recognized at least HEC.
- Applicants must have the minimum first division in the recommended degree.
- Applicants may have 2.5/4.0 CGPA in 16 years degree.
- Applicants must have the National Testing Service NTS Graduate Assessment test GAT 50% score.
Master in Business Economics MB Econ program is two years equivalent to 18 years of education and candidates having 16 years of education are eligible for admission. MB Econ is recognized by the Higher Education Communication HEC. Most of the Universities of Pakistan required at least 50% aggregate marks of previous class for admission eligibility. This aggregate may differ from university to university. All the Universities of Pakistan Conduct a test from the candidate and then offer admission in the recommended class. On the other hand, these universities fee also varies from govt to private universities. However many institutes give admission to students of any stream who has a background in economics or commerce.