Prime Minister’s PM Youth Training Scheme is a remarkable and revolutionary step for the socio-economic development program of youth in order to combat the soaring problem of unemployment in Pakistan. This program is designed particularly for youth to help out in acquiring skills with the provision of good employment opportunities in private and public sector offices as well. PM Youth Training Programme includes a total of 06 Schemes for internship.
The last Date to Apply online will be announced soon.
These schemes are following:
- PM’s Youth Training Scheme.
- PM’s youth business loan scheme.3-PM’s Interest-free loan scheme.
- PM’s Laptop Scheme.
- PM’s youth development Programme
- PM’s youth fee Reimbursement Scheme.
PM’s youth Training Scheme under Phase-1, around 44,000 fresh graduates, degree/diploma holders, have been granted 12-month paid internship amounting to Rs.12000/month based on their matching demand in reputed public and private sector organizations. placement letters to another 21,000 will be issued shortly, as the verification of their degree/diplomas/credentials by HEC/Technical Education Boards/NADRA is currently under process.
Under PM’s youth Business Loan Scheme, loan cases worth Rs. 17.6 billion have been disbursed so far. PM’s youth skill development program has so far trained 75,000 youth, both male and female, in more than 100 demand-driven traded across Pakistan. Under PM’s National Programme for provision of laptops to talented students Phase-1 & 2, so far more than 182,000 laptops have been distributed among Ph.D./M.Phill, Master’s and bachelors students of 97 HEC recognized universities across Pakistan.
PM Youth Training Scheme for Graduates Registration Process Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for PM Youth Training Scheme
PM’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme, so far tuition fee for almost 150,000 students from less developed areas across Pakistan has been reimbursed.
Eligibility Criteria for PM’s youth training Scheme are given below:
- 16 years HEC education qualification (BBA,BS,MBA,M.Com,M.Sc,M.com or other equivalents)
- 2.50 CGPA or 50% MARKS in the final degree.
- Age Limit is up to 25 years.
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
1-Full time students in any educational institution
2-Government or semi-government servants.
3-Individuals who have already availed of any youth Training Scheme.
Monthly Stipend and Duration
PKR 12,000 per month will be given to interns during the internship period.
The geographical outreach of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across Pakistan and it will be implemented through the provincial governments in coordination with the DCOs and chamber of commerce and Industries all over the country in the respective provinces. Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the Scheme.
You Might Also Like
- HESCO Online Bill 2022 Download Online
- LESCO Duplicate Bill Download Online by Reference No
- FESCO Duplicate Bill Check Online
- Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration Online 2022
- Passport Tracking Pakistan by CNIC
- PIFRA Salary Slip Month Wise 2022 Download
- Umrah Ticket Price In Pakistan 2022 Packages Total Cost
- NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Ehsaas Program Check CNIC Number Online 12000 by SMS 8171
- Punjab Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program Registration Online Eligib...