There are many renowned institutes in Pakistan which are giving excellent business education to the youngsters of Pakistan. The institutes should be accredited by Higher education commission of Pakistan. Here we provided a list of Top Universities/Colleges offering BBA MBA in Pakistan. Here we also provided a list of Top Universities/Colleges offering BBA MBA all around the world. These Universities provide the degree of Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA hons.) and Maters of Business Administration MBA.
In Pakistan there are a number of Universities which are providing excellent business education to students. These Universities are present in the major cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Importance of MBA
A degree in Master of Business Administration is one of the highest paying career options in the present situation. MBAs can get a variety of jobs with a satisfactory salary. There are many choices of specialization in MBA. Business administration person can earn specialization in Banking, Finance, Accounting and human resource management.
Job Opportunities After MBA
There are many choices of jobs for a person having master degree in business administration; he can be a Bank Manager, Project Manager, Audit Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Marketing and Sales Manager, Financial Planner, Accountant, Marketing Specialist, Purchasing manager, Human resource manager, and many other jobs.
Top 10 Universities in Pakistan for BBA / MBA 2022
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- Institute Of Business Administration, Karachi
- Iqra University, Karachi
- Sukkur, Institute Of Business Administration, Sukkur
- National College Of Business Administration & Economics, Lahore
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Karachi
- Institute Of Management Sciences, Peshawar
- Lahore School Of Economics, Lahore
- Imperial College Of Business Studies, Lahore
- Institute Of Management Sciences, Lahore
These are among the top ten institutions in Pakistan which are ranked in the rankings of HEC from 2021-22. This data can surely assist students in getting into the top university for the requirements of BBA and MBA.
List of the Top Universities/Colleges offering BBA MBA
Before choosing a University you should have good knowledge about the teaching faculty and quality of education provided in that university. Here is given below the list of Universities for BBA and MBA in Pakistan. These Universities are recognized by the HEC higher education commission of Pakistan.
Advantages and disadvantages of MBA
- More job opportunities
- Development of entrepreneurial and personal skills
- Particularized in the field of interest, with managerial skills.
- Risk of high
- Career up-gradation
- Cost of studying
- Time Commitment
- Lack of applied and practical learning
- salary ROI
- Lack of work experience
List of the Top Universities/Colleges offering BBA MBA HRM Marketing Finance in Pakistan:
- UMT (University of Management and Technology)
- Virtual University of Pakistan
- LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences)
- GCU (Government University, Lahore)
- Iqra University
- FAST – National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
- University of Central Punjab
- University of the Punjab
- University Of Lahore(UOL)
- Superior University Lahore
- Institute of Business & Management IB&M Lahore UET main campus
- Leads University Lahore
- Imperial College of Business Studies
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Hajvery University Lahore
- University of South Asia
- Preston University Lahore
- Iqra University Karachi
- Adamson Institute of Business Administration and Technology, PECHS, Karachi
- Federal Urdu University Gulshan campus Karachi
- SZABIST Karachi Campus
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration Karachi
- Institute of Business and Technology (Biztek)
- Karachi University
- Bahria University Karachi Campus
- Preston University Karachi
- CAMS College of business and Information Technology
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Islamabad Campus
- SZABIST Islamabad Campus
- Iqra University Islamabad
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Islamabad
- Hamdard University Islamabad
- Hitech University Islamabad
- Air University Islamabad
- Foundation University Islamabad
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- Bahria University Islamabad
- Riphah International University Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad
- National University of Science and Technology
- International Islamic University
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Islamabad
5 Best Universities to Study BBA in Pakistan
- Institute of Business Administration, IBA Karachi. One of the top colleges for bachelor’s studying Business Administration in Pakistan is IBA.
- Institute of Business Management, Karachi
- The Superior Group of Colleges and University Lahore
- Air University, Islamabad.
- COMSATS Islamabad.
What are the three types of BBA?
Therefore, BBA majors can be divided into Technical, General, and Professional. In the General section of BBA, you will find topics like international management and business.
Which BBA is the most in-demand?
The most sought-after BBA specifications available for India comprise BBA for Finance, BBA in Computer Application, and BBA with a focus on International Business.
How do I choose a good college for my BBA?
It includes an extensive library, constant internet connectivity, annual alum meetings, access to academic papers, and more. Explore these options and determine whether the institution you choose is equipped with the latest technology and provides students with the highest quality of facilities.
A BBA degree offers a wide range of possibilities for career options. Among the few degrees, students can land lucrative jobs in administration and management immediately after graduating. The economy of the United States is growing, and a lot of new businesses are forming.
Which type of MBA is In Demand?
The most sought-after positions are finance projects, project management, consulting strategy, and business analytics experts in the survey of 2019 corporate recruiters. Employers also hire MBA graduates with various areas of expertise since each type of degree is best suited to different positions.
What is the salary of an MBA per month?
It is estimated that the MBA Salary for India is around INR 40,000 per calendar month; however, it differs based on your selected specification. The average wage for those with an MBA in Digital Marketing is INR 45,000 per month.
Which degree is best before MBA?
A bachelor’s degree in business can prepare students for applying for a general or special MBA.
You Might Also Like
- GCUF Short Courses Admissions 2022 For Matric Students
- Punjab Insaf Academy Online Registration for Students Learni...
- Best and Top Law Colleges/ Schools in Pakistan for Law Educa...
- 10 Professional Bs Programs Offer Govt Colleges
- PM Youth Training Scheme for Graduates Registration Process ...
- AIOU Workshop Schedule 2022 Bed Med Spring Autumn
- HESCO Online Bill 2022 Download Online
- LESCO Duplicate Bill Download Online by Reference No
- FESCO Duplicate Bill Check Online
- Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration Online 2022