Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO offers its customers the LESCO Electronic Bill-Check by Meter Number, Referral Number, and Customer ID service. Customers who did not get their bills or removed their receipts can now view the details of their bills online. You can also use an identifying number, meter number, or customer number to duplicate your bills online in the following way. For LESCO Duplicate Bill Download, you just need to remember your 14 digits reference number. You can download your bill online by entering your reference number and also download the print of your bill.
If customers have not received their LESCO Bill due to an address problem, they can download their bill online from LESCO’s official website. Or, if the customer has misplaced the bill and has no record of paying it, they can browse the LESCO Bill site and obtain a duplicate LESCO bill without paying an additional fee.
LESCO Duplicate Bill Download Online
You can view each meter number with 16 or 15 digits and one alphabet. To check the LESCO Bill 2022 online, you will need your meter number and/or consumer ID from your previous LESCO bill.
Not only can you check the bill online, but you can also print it and send it to any bank that has been approved. You can check the LESCO bill online in 2022 by following the steps below.
How to check duplicate LESCO electricity bills online
- Start your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Internet Browser).
- Visit the official LESCO website or click the link www.lesco.gov.pk
- You can check your LESCO bill online in two ways (Reference number and Customer ID).
- Enter your bill reference number (or customer ID) (Mentioned in your previous LESCO bill).
- To view your bill online, click on the View Bill button.
- If you wish to print your bill, click on the Print button.
LESCO is available in many areas. The organization provides an uninterrupted electricity supply for citizens all day. Everybody nowadays needs electricity. Electricity is a light source in dark places. These areas are served by LESCO, which distributes electricity wires. To get electricity, you must apply for an electric meter. After a quick procedure, the meter will be installed, and you can enjoy electricity.
Electricity powers many household items, including motors, lights, fans, irons, and other electronic equipment. These are just a few of the many services offered by LESCO.
LESCO Operation Circles
|1.||North Lahore Circle||5 Divisions / 28 Sub Divisions|
|2.||Central Lahore Circle||5 Divisions / 31 Sub Divisions|
|3.||Eastern Lahore Circle||4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions|
|4.||Okara Circle||4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions|
|5.||South-Eastern LHR Circle||4 Divisions /26 Sub Divisions|
|6.||Sheikhupura Circle||4 Divisions / 18 Sub Divisions|
|7.||Kasur Circle||5 Divisions / 30 Sub Divisions|
|8.||Nankana Circle||4 Divisions / 16 Sub Divisions|
How to Download LESCO Bill
LESCO sends out electricity bills each month to collect the charges. LESCO delivers hard copies of invoices from door to door. Many times, users couldn’t get their bills. The suppliers lost the bills, and they did not reach their destination. It is an easy way to download your bill.
- Go to your mobile screen or laptop and type “LESCO Bill Online.”
- Click on the link “LESCO Online Bill (Customer Bill).”
- You should write your reference number at the top of your bills.
- Refer to this 12-12345-1234567 – A
- Enter your reference number to Download LESCO Duplicate Bill
LESCO Bill Online Check 2022
Here is the procedure for LESCO Bill Online Check Lahore to obtain electricity supplies Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO online Bill Check 2022. Lahore Electric Supply (also known as LESCO) is a Pakistani electricity provider that supplies electricity in Lahore. It was created in 1958 under the WAPDA Act.
Many cities fall under the electricity supply and water supply plant. These cities include the Lahore region and other regions. The company offers many consumer services, including duplicate billing and online bill checking. With the help of technology, customers can access their LESCO bills online using a consumer ID and meter number. Online access to your account is possible from the comfort of your own home.
Online Billing in Pakistan
Billing Online is not new; it was introduced online billing in Pakistan more than a decade ago. Most people paid their bills before the advent of online billing. They used to wait in line at banks or transfer funds via EasyPaisa.
You can now use your credit card to shop at many shops and avail of many services instead of paying cash. Online payment methods are becoming increasingly popular in Pakistan.
How to find Customer ID or Reference Number
Don’t worry if you don’t know where to look for the customer id or reference number. Take a copy of an old bill and compare it with the image below. It’s located at the top left corner of your bill just below “TARIFF.” Refer to the image and look for the highlighted red areas. You will quickly find the reference #.
You don’t need to have both the reference number and customer ID. One value will suffice to receive your duplicate Lesco WAPDA invoice.
People also refer to reference number as consumer number and customer id as consumer id. However, technically, there is no consumer number on the Lesco bill. You can also refer to consumer number/id as reference number/id.
Once you have a LESCO duplicate bill, you can submit it online or offline.
Pay Offline: Your LESCO bill can be paid to any commercial bank or post office branch. You should bring your printed bill copy with you.
Online Payments: You can pay LESCO Bill online via any bank, EasyPaisa, or JazzCash. Online banking is available for specific bank options.
How to generate a bill from the Lesco Site?
- Browse lesco.com.pk, then Navigate to the Check Bill Page.
- Or you can use google search queries like open domain.com.
- Type “Lesco Bill” in the search box and click on the first page. Next, enter your Lesco Bill Reference No.
- Click on the enter key to continue.
- After the system generates your most recent month’s bill, you can print a duplicate and have it accepted at any LESCO bill receiving agent counter.
- Similar to Commercial banks, Small Shops of Omni, Nadra eSahulat, and other small shops.
Benefits of LESCO Duplicate Bill Download every time
In the current inflation era, middle-class consumers require time to arrange money for their accounts. There may also be many people at the banks. We offer the solutions to these problems so that LESCO customers can check their Lesco bill or obtain an online copy of their LESCO duplicate bill. A few years ago, if the electric bill of consumers was lost, there was no way to get a duplicate bill. But now everything is changing, and everyone is using technology in their everyday lives.
People are moving away from traditional tasks and prefer to use new technology. Lahore Electricity Supply Company has also launched Lesco e-billing services. You can now check your bill online, get a duplicate bill copy, or save it for future reference. That is a step-by-step guide for Lesco bill online 2021 (WAPDA online bill check).
Lesco SMS Alerts Service
Lahore electricity supply firm provides free Lesco SMS alerts service to its customers.
- Lesco load shedding schedule
- Schedule maintenance
- Meter reading and date
- Due date and amount of the bill
- Payment confirmation
How to lower your electricity bill
Let’s look at how much electricity your appliances use daily and how we can cut our electricity bills by turning off unnecessary devices. Below is a list of items that consumed an estimated amount of electricity if used for at least 24 hours.
- Fan: An 80W fan uses four units of electricity per day on average.
- Television consumes approximately three units per day.
- A 24W energy-saver uses only 1-2 units per day.
- If an appliance runs for more than 24 hours, such as a one-ton AC, it will consume around 18 units.
- A refrigerator can hold approximately 4-6 units, depending on size and age.
You must be aware of how many appliances you are using at once if you want your electricity bill to drop. These are some ways to lower your electricity bill.
- Turn off any unnecessary appliances.
- Instead of turning on five energy-savers, you can manage with four or less.
- Use daylight instead of using electric bulbs to lighten your rooms.
- Avoid using ACs in peak hours.
- Your AC should be set at 26 degrees.
- To reduce air conditioners, keep your rooms conditioned with fresh air.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact LESCO Headquarters at 111-000-112. It doesn’t necessarily mean that there are no respondents to the call, but it does indicate that many people are trying to reach you. Therefore, it might take some time to connect.
You can contact LESCO Headquarters at 111-000-118 if you have any questions about your bill. For new connections or registration, please visit the nearest office.
You Might Also Like
- Ehsaas Program Check CNIC Number Online 12000 by SMS 8171
- Punjab Ehsaas Nai Zindagi Program Registration Online Eligib...
- Vote Check Online AJK 2022 | Voter Verification by CNIC Numb...
- Rescue 1122 Ranks With Salary Package Pay Scale in Punjab KP...
- Online Vote check 2022 Pakistan | Check Voter List online by...
- Guide to Apply FPSC Online Step by Step For Any Posts 2022 f...
- How To Apply For Kamyab Jawan Loan Program Online 2022 Urdu ...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test Preparation 2022 Online
- Pakistan Major Events Incidents in 2022
- ECAT Test in Pakistan Guide in Urdu