The most famous and greatest persons lists and their qualities, Sayings and golden words you can get here. Golden Words Quotse by Hitler, Shakespeare, Napoleon, Einstein and their quotes and saying are provided below. You can enhance your knowledge by learning these quotes. Theses quotations will help you in your studies.
Golden Words, Quotes by Hitler, Shakespeare, Napoleon, Einstein
Golden Words by Adolf Hitler
A Famous German Citizen Adolf Hitler was Born 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary and he Died 30 April 1945 his total age was 56 year, He was Berlin, Germany National and Austrian citizen until 7 April 1925.
He was German citizen after 25 February 1932, Hitler was join Political party National Socialist German Workers’ Party (1921–1945), and he was involved in other activities are in politics as well. Affiliations German Workers’ Party (1920–1921), Spouses Eva Braun (29–30 April 1945), Occupation Politician, soldier, Religion See: Religious views of Adolf Hitler.
He was a good German Solder, National sozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP); National Socialist German Workers Party) as well as chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and dictator of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was at the center of Nazi Germany, World War II in Europe, and the Holocaust. He was great leader and here you can get his quotes and sayings.
- All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.Adolf Hitler
- “Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat”. Adolf Hitler
- Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized. Adolf Hitler
Golden Words by William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare a writer he is one of the biggest writer, He was a actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramalists. He was born in 26 April 1564 and he died in 23 April 1616.
He was greatest English poet and writer here you can get his various quotes and sayings. Shakespeare was a respected poet and playwright in his own day, but his reputation did not rise to its present heights until the 19th century.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. William Shakespeare
- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.William Shakespeare
Golden Words by Nepoleon Bonaparte
Nepoleon Bonaparte is french military solder and great political leader who was born in the Italy 15th August 1769 and he died on 05th May 1821. Who rose to prominence during the latter stages of the French Revolution and its associated wars in Europe.
As Napoleon I, he was Emperor of the French from 1804 to 1814. He implemented a wide array of liberal reforms across Europe, including the abolition of feudalism and the spread of religious toleration. You can get his saying and quotes here online.
- Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich. Napoleon Bonaparte
- Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. Napoleon Bonaparte
- Women are nothing but machines for producing children. Napoleon Bonaparte
Golden Words by Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was born in 14 March 1879 he died on 18 April 1955, He was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics alongside quantum mechanics. He is one of the greatest scientest, Residence Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, United States.
- Kingdom of Württemberg (1879–1896)
- Stateless (1896–1901)
- Switzerland (1901–1955)
- Austria–Hungary (1911–1912)
- German Empire (1914–1918)
- Weimar Republic (1919–1933)
- United States (1940–1955)
- Swiss Patent Office (Bern)
- University of Zurich
- Charles University in Prague
- ETH Zurich
- Prussian Academy of Sciences
- Kaiser Wilhelm Institute
- University of Leiden
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
- The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it. Albert Einstein
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
You Might Also Like
- Brendon McCullum Bio Life Facts Info Trivia Quiz Online
- Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan Quiz Online
- Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar Biography life Facts info Online Qu...
- Asad Umar Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Nawaz Sharif Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Imran Khan Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Maryam Nawaz Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Misbah-ul-Haq Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Mohammad Amir Biography life Facts info Online Quiz Mcqs
- Ali Azmat Biography Facts Trivia Info Quiz Online