The wait is finally over as the Government of Pakistan has announced all details related to the new Hajj Scheme 2019 including the details about the application form submission process, registration dates, eligibility criteria, final draw method and packages prices, all of which have been discussed in detail below on this page.
The Prime minister is said to have directed the provision of the maximum amount of facilities to pilgrims and ordered the ministry to make the best possible arrangements for Pakistani pilgrims this year, the information minister said in a press conference. Haj expenses will also be reworked and presented again in the next cabinet meeting as a proposal to increase the cost of Haj packages has been rejected by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the information minister said.
According to a copy of the Haj Package 2019, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, Pakistan’s Haj quota — which was reduced to 143,368 in last year — has been restored to 179,210, while the Saudi Haj Ministry has additionally been requested to enhance Pakistan’s quota by at least 15,000 on the basis of the current population of the country. The process of issuing tenders for the accommodation, transport, catering and other allied facilities for Haj pilgrims has been initiated.
According to the document, the following services will be provided to Pakistani pilgrims for this year:-
- Express clearance services at Jeddah and Madina airports.
- Modern buses to transport pilgrims from the airport to their residences.
- Provision of 100 per cent accommodation in markazia in Madina will be ensured.
- Provision of cooked meals three times a day in Mashair (Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah).
- Provision of filtered water and effective cooling systems in each maktab in Mina.
- Provision of fireproof tents at Arafat.
- Separate washrooms for the disabled in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat.
The Haj quota of 179,210 pilgrims is expected to be divided in a 60/40 ratio between the government and private Haj operators, and in case Pakistan’s request for an increase in quota is approved by Saudi Arabia, it will also be divided between government and private Haj schemes. The quota for private operators will be allocated to existing quota holders to ensure smooth Haj operations.
Additional proposals for the Haj quota include:-
- Applicants who have performed Haj during the last seven years will not be eligible to apply for Haj 2017 under the government scheme. Similarly, for private Haj schemes, the limit may be restricted to the last five years.
- Hajj-e-Badal will be allowed through private Haj operators only.
- The Hajj Policy Formulation Committee of the Supreme Court have recommended the abolishment of the ‘hardship quota’ in the Haj scheme.
- The airfare of Rs95,000 (North) and Rs86,000 (South) from 2019 will be maintained for Hajj
So let’s start with the application form, the registration procedure will began in March, and will continue till April, 2019. During this time period, applicants can submit their forms at any branch of the eight selected banks.
But before applying for the Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2019-19 everyone should definitely take a look at the necessary terms and conditions which are compulsory to be met by all applicants otherwise they won’t be considered eligible. Some most important Hajj Scheme 2019 terms & conditions are listed below:
- Mental and Physical fitness of the applicant is compulsory.
- Applicant must have an original CNIC with minimum expiry date of March, 2019.
- All the candidates will be selected randomly through lucky draw.
- Successful individuals will be placed together in 14 members group who will remain together while performing Hajj.
- Total 143,368 will travel from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj out of which 60% (86021) will go under the Pakistan Government Scheme while the remaining ones will travel through private Hajj organizers.
Download New Hajj Policy 2019:- Please Click Here
Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2019 Application Form Online Registration Dates with Packages Prices
- Government Hajj Scheme 2019 Registration Dates: 15 to 24 January
- Government Hajj Scheme 2019 Application Form: Download
- Check the Lucky Draw Result Online: Click Here
Once the registration procedure has been complete on 24th January the computerized lucky draw will take place in which random applicants out of the total will be selected. Once an applicant’s name has been selected through lucky draw, he/she will be required to submit the fee within next few days. The Pakistan Govt. Hajj Scheme 2019 packages prices are as following:
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: 261,941.
- Fees for complete package in Balochistan: 261,941
- Fee for complete package in Punjab: 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: 270,941