The National Technology Council is pleased to inform all concerned that Higher Education Commission HEC has permitted NTC to start registration of graduates and professionals as per following policy.NTC will maintain National Resiter of technologists.The Registration will be carries out in respect of Graduate Technologists holding four-year technology degree from HEC recognized Higher Education Institutions and technology programs consisting of 130-140 credit hours with 16 years of academic learning through FSc Pre-Engineering or equivalent/ICS/DAE.
The registration by NTC will only be open to Engineering Technology Degree Programs which come under the scope of NTC. National Technology Council NTC Registration with application form being dispatched over here.
- The Registration against nominal fee will be open to the following categories.
- Registration as graduate engineering technologists on payment of Rs.5000/-for lifetime registration.
- The graduates holding BSc Engineering Technology/B.Tech(Hons)/B.Tech/BS Technology/BE degrees will be registered on production of photocopy of HEC attested degree and transcript.However the cut-off date for their registration will be december 31,2021 after which only the graduates passing through NTC accredited program will be eligible for registration by NTC.
- Registration as Professional Engineering Technologists after acquiring five years of experience in the relevant technology discipline and on production of photocopy of HEC attested degree and transcript along with experience certificates issued by competent authority of the concerned organizations departments.
- The Registration fee will be Rs.10,000 for lifetime.
- Forgien Degree Holders will also be required to produce HEC equivalence certificates.
- Registration number will be allocated to each eligible technologists and registration certificates will be issued ti this effect.
National Technology Council NTC Registration Form Process Eligibility 2020
The Applicants may apply to the Registrar NTC on Prescribed application Form available at NTC website i.e www.ntc.hec.org.pk along with payable registration fee in the form of pay order/Demand draft in favor od Registration NTC photocopy of HEC attested degree and transcript attested copy of CNIC,three passport size photographs with off-white background and copies of experience certificates.The Application Form complete in all respects shall be sent to Registrar-NTC through reputable courier on the address given below.Write Registration Application Clearly on the top right corner of envelope.By hand application will not be entertained
Last Date for National Technology Council NTC Registration is concerned as Applications Complete in all respects shall be entertained after
15th March,2019.These must be reach on Secretariat National Technology Council,HRD Complex,HEC H-8/1,Islamabad.Phone 051-90802787.
You Might Also Like
- Check Vote Registration 2019 through SMS Online in Pakistan
- NBP Educational Loan Online Apply Application Forms Download...
- Pakistan Federal Budget 2020-21 Highlights
- KPK Police Online Written Test Preparation Mcqs Syllabus
- Wafaq ul Madaris Roll No Slips 2020 Download Subject Wise Al...
- Check PM Health Sehat Card Eligibility Registration Online
- Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2020 Application Form Price ...
- Pakistani Celebrities Died in 2017
- Pakistan General Knowledge Online Test 2 Mcqs Practice Quest...
- Largest in Pakistan information Online Test 1 for General Kn...