National Accountability Bureau NAB announced Assistant Directors, Assistant Private Secretaries, and Accountant jobs 2021 through Federal Public Service Commission FPSC. They call the fresh candidate to join NAB. National Accountability Bureau NAB is a big department of Pakistan who looks after and control corruption issue in Pakistan. However, the candidates who want to join the repeatable department appoints on pay full job, apply before the closing date. The online application form is given below. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC announces proper way and terms & conditions that a candidate must follow to apply.
(Dates will be updates soon)
- Jobs Date:
- Last Date:
- Test Date:
[Apply Now FPSC National Investigation Bureau NAB Jobs 2021]
Posts announced National Investigation Bureau NAB is more than 60. 55 out of 60+ are announced for Assistant Directors. The main aim of NAB to resolves the corruption issue in Pakistan. The name of Pakistan country includes the top ten corrupt countries of the world. In this way duty of the NAB department enhanced. Nab employs play noble work. The Jobs is offering by National Investigation Bureau NAB through Federal Public Service Commission FPSC on the base of (BPS-17) and (BPS-16).
National Accountability Bureau NAB FPSC Jobs 2021 Online Registration
Candidates who apply for given jobs required to prepare their jobs test that had been taken by Federal Public Service Commission FPSC. FPSC jobs conduct tests mostly difficult for fresh candidates. A number of candidates fail in their initial test or interview test. One point is to prepare for their test. There is two way to prepare their job test. First, the candidate joins any coaching class. The coaching class guides the candidates about the test pattern and prepares the candidate for the test. The second way to prepare for job tests is online test preparations, here you also prepare the online tests.
- Click the given link above, fill the application form duly.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Applicant must provide required information to Federal Public Service Commission.
- No hardcopy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- The applicants who do not have the access to internet facility are allowed to submit their application form on or before the closing date on the address to secretary FPSC on plain paper giving details.
- Submit an application fee of 300/- to BPS 16-17.
- The application fee must submit before the closing date.