Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the latest jobs of Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer. They call the candidates of bachelors degrees from a recognized university. The candidate has a bachelor in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry, or Physics as one of the subjects or a B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty. (ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. There is 62 vacancies are announced in all over Punjab.
We are pleased to inform you that almost 158 positions of Custom Intelligence Inspector have been announced by the Federal Board of Revenue to revamp its structure with respect to regulate the duty mechanism efficiently and effectively. Federal Public Service Commission declared Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer Jobs across the country of Pakistan. it is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to Join the Federal Board of Revenue FBR as Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer must apply for such a post. For the post of Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer, you must have an education Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry, and Physic. Both males and females apply for such posts.
The Federal Public Service Commission plays an important role in ensuring merit-based recruitment of enterprising candidates to the civil/federal Services. In doing so, we have tried to catalyze the development of the country and the progress of the nation. FPSC invites the application form from suitable candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the individuals can download the online application form on this page. We provide the complete information of Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer FPSC Jobs 2021 like Application Form, Last date of submission application, syllabus Paper Pattern, and other related information mention here.
Also, the applicants can download online roll number slips of Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer Jobs 2021 online here. When the officially announced by FPSC we were upload here. If any candidate did not receive a roll number slip contact us we send their Roll No Slip Online.
Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer FPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Slips Download
Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer FPSC Jobs 2021
|Name of Department||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Name of Post||Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip Download||Click Here|
|Last Date||21st September 2021|
|Test Date||Not Announced|
- It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given in this document before and while applying online.
- In case of abnormal delay/wait in the loading of web pages, close the browser window and revisit/reload the site. It is also suggested to clear browser history.
- All posts are required to be applied online.
- No hardcopy of the online application or copies of testimonials is required to be forwarded to FPSC. The hardcopy generated through the system should be preserved by the applicant for their own record purpose. Similarly, DO NOT send Bank Challan/ Treasury Receipt (TR) of fee deposit to FPSC. It should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be presented at the time of test/examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without producing original TR showing fee deposited in the bank/treasury by the closing date of the consolidated advertisement.
- Applicants should apply online immediately without waiting for the closing date of the advertisement.
How to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through the FPSC website.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience earlier not given in online form are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instruction/guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facilities are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date.