We are pleased to inform you that with respect to proposed custom intelligence officer up-to dated test is being published over here for guaranteed preparation as well. Such mock practice Custom inspector test shall ensure you to get remarkable score in the actual FPSC exam respectively. Custom Intelligence inspector entails BPS-16 with certain perks and privileges accordingly. Candidates who apply for Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer FPSC Jobs need to prepare their examination for test. Test shall be consisted on two major parts such as part 1 belongs to English with weight-age of 20 marks while part 2 contains General knowledge Everyday Science Islamist Pak Study Mathematics as well.
Custom Intelligence Inspector Test Preparation
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is going to take the responsibility to recruit most suitable candidates against such Custom jobs positions. In order to make the process throughout transparent FPSC is receiving applications online after the submission of prescribed challan Fee. Exam shall be taken within 2 months according to the amended rules of FPSC for written exams as well. Whole process shall be ended within 8 months from the date of closing for application accordingly. Custom Intelligence Inspector Test preparation material have been dispatched categorically as could be seen below.
Custom Intelligence Inspectors Test Preparation Mcqs Online FPSC Past Sample Papers
As per the job description of the custom Intelligence Officer is that employed by an organization to collect, compile and or analyze information (known as intelligence) which is of use to that organization. The term of ‘Officer’ is a working title, and is not to be confused with rank as of the police where sergeants are also ‘Police Officers,’ and Commissioned Military ranks can be Intelligence Officers as well. Organizations which employ intelligence officers include armed forces, police, civilian intelligence agencies, customs agencies and private corporations.
FPSC Inspector Customs or Intelligence Officer test for the basic pay scale (BPS) 16 is administered by the federal public service Commission (FPSC). FPSC Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer Jobs The inspector customs or intelligence officer test comprises 100 questions that are multiple choices (MCQs) form. The link below to FPSC Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer Test PDF is below.
Custom Intelligence Inspector Eligibility
- Two-thirds or grade “C’ Degree from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law and Pharmacy, as well as Chemistry or Physics as those subjects. B.Sc. Engineering in any field.
- Computer literacy to the degree that includes MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Age Limits: 20-28 years old and 5 years of a general relaxation of the upper age limit.
FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) has announced many inspector customs/intelligence officer (BS-16) perpetual, revenue division federal board of revenue each year. The test for the post of inspector customs/intelligence officer (BS-16) FPSC will be Mcqs based on 100 marks. In addition, they will be given a test of English grammar and basic arithmetic. It will also cover current issues, Pakistan affairs, Islamic studies, and the basics of computer use in MS office. Below are the answers to the most frequently asked questions (MCQs) from the past FPSC inspector customs/intelligence officer exam papers. In addition, you can download the Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer Solved MCQs of Past Papers. These papers will assist you in preparing for the inspector Customs and Intelligence officer Test.
Customs and Intelligence Test Pattern
- Type Type: Objective Type Test (MCQs)
- Part-I (English) = 20 questions
- Part-II (General Intelligence) = 80 questions
- 100 marks total, the total MCQs are 100, Total Time 100 minutes
Here, you can get FPSC Solved MCQs Past Papers for the test of FPSC Inspector-Customs-Intelligence-Officer-Past-Papers-MCQs-book-free-download of BS-17. FPSC MCQs past papers and books for the post of FPSC Inspector-Customs-Intelligence-Officer are available here in pdf. You can download books, MCQs and solve past papers of all batches of documents in 2021, and many more. Learn how to prepare for your exam from here, share it with your acquaintances, and join our Facebook page and connect for more relevant information.
Syllabus Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer Test
- Part-I (ENGLISH) 20 Questions
- Grammar Usage and sentence structure (20 MCQs)
- Part II (GENERAL Intelligence) 80 Questions
1. Fundamental Arithmetic (20 MCQs)
- Arithmetic Means
2. Current Affairs (20 MCQs)
- Issues/Challenges that have arisen at the National as well as International Level during the last two years
3. Pakistan Affairs (10 MCQs)
- Basic Level of Knowledge
4. Islamic Studies (10 MCQs)
- Basic level of knowledge
5. Basic Computer Operation with MS Office (20 MCQs)
Exams for Custom Intelligence officer shall be taken in the month of September while the result of written test will be announced with in a month. The test shall be proposed to be the toughest one according to competition as well. Candidates or aspirants who are going to appear in the written test of custom inspector is advised to get 100% preparation from this platform and get graceful marks with standing in the row of competition as well.
Custom Intelligence Inspector Test Preparation MCQs
You Might Also Like
- Police ASI Online Test Model Paper Solved 2021
- Anti Narcotics Force ANF Written Test Preparation Online
- School Health and Nutrition Supervisor Written Test Preparat...
- Pak Navy Initial Written Preparation Online Test Sample Ques...
- Punjab Police Constable Test Preparation 2022 Online MCQs
- WAPDA Jobs Written Test Preparation Online MCQs
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer Test Preparation 2022 ...
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Preparation Online MCQs
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2022 Test Preparation Onl...
- FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2022 Online Registrati...