Join Pakistan Army announced the Regular Commission Officer through 33rd technical Cadet Course 2021. They called the candidates on the posts of Civil Engineering, Electrical Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Aeronautical Engineering. Eligible candidates apply online before the closing date.
- Jobs Date: 22nd February 2021.
- Last Date: 23rd March 2021.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
Join Pakistan Army as regular commission through 32nd Technical Cadet Course with full zeal and zest. The advertisement has been published in Express, Jang, The News, Dawn and all other newspaper on 26th February 2021 accordingly. Online registration has also been started on the official website as given below. Students with FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Studies or Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science in Grade A-C are strongly encouraged to apply and become part of such sublime Plate-form. Join the self-less fleet of the Defenders of Nation and be part of the commitment to serve Pakistan from disaster relief to full-scale operations. Regular commission through 33rd Technical Cadet Course is a sublime initiative by Pakistan Army being given for Intermediate Science Students
- AGE: It must be between 17 – 21 years.
- GENDER: Male
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- NATIONALITY: Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm).
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index.
- FS.c (Pre-Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science with a minimum of 65% marks.
- ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects.
- ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science in Grade A-C.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared or appearing in FSc Part-II.
- Final Examination can also apply to “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the institutions.
- Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- Not Recommended” twice by ISSB, GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH, Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn, resigned, discharged, dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies, institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed, removed from any other Government Service.
- Diploma holders.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions, Academies or nominated against reserved defense quota seats, studying as Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
Join Pakistan Army 33rd Technical Cadet Course Online Registration
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE:-
Candidates can either register for the 33rd Technical Cadet Course through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted as:-
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET:-
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along All documents and will pay prospectus fees on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers.
REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs:-
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration, allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
Preliminary selection in the 33rd technical cadet course is going to base upon two tests which are mentioned below with pre-requites.
WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TESTS:-
The written test will be based on multiple-choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science (Only for CS students). Candidates declared successful in written, intelligence test will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates must qualify following physical tests as to go for the final phase as well by meeting the following criteria:
- 1.6 Km Run – 8½ Minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4” x 7’4” with a Depth of 4’
- Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letter.
- Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS.
- Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
- Allocation of disciplines will be made with due consideration to merit, choice and service requirements.
- Allotment of discipline or decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for a change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs:-
- Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet of Matric, FSc, Equivalent certificate. In the case of ‘O’ Level or ’A’ Level, submission of the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested on front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter
are also required for Repeater Candidates.
Note:- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
For Preparation of Written OR Intelligence Online Test Please:- Start Here