Join Pakistan Army as regular commission through 30th Technical Cadet Course with full zeal and zest. Advertisement has been published in Express, Jang, The News, Dawn and all other newspaper on
26th February,2019 accordingly.Online registration has also been started on official website as given below. Students with FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry,Computer Studies or Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry , Computer Studies , Computer Science in Grade A-C are strongly encouraged to apply and become part of such sublime Plate-form. Join the self-less fleet of the Defenders of Nation and be part of commitment to serve Pakistan from disaster relief to full-scale operations. Regular commission through 30th Technical Cadet Course is sublime initiative by Pakistan Army being given for Intermediate Science Students
- AGE : It must be between 17 – 21 years.
- GENDER: Male
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- NATIONALITY: Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir , Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm).
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index.
- FS.c (Pre-Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry ,Computer Studies , Computer Science with minimum 65% marks.
- ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects.
- ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry , Computer Studies,Computer Science in Grade A-C.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared or appearing in FSc Part-II.
- Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the institutions.
- Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- Not Recommended” twice by ISSB , GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH , Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn , resigned , discharged , dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies , institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed , removed from any other Government Service.
- Diploma holders.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions , Academies or nominated against reserved defense quota seats , studying as Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
Join Pakistan Army 30th Technical Cadet Course Online Registration
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE:-
Candidates can either register for 30th Technical Cadet Course through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted as:-
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET:-
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along All documents and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs:-
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration, allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Preliminary selection in 30th technical cadet course is going to base upon two test which are mentioned below with pre-requites.
WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TESTS:-
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry , Computer Studies , Computer Science (Only for CS students). Candidates declared successful in written , intelligence test, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates must qualify following physical tests as to go for final phase as well by meeting following criteria:
- 1.6 Km Run – 8½ Minutes
- Push Ups – 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4” x 7’4” with a Depth of 4’
- Short listed candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
- Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
- Allocation of disciplines will be made with due consideration to merit, choice and service requirements.
- Allotment of discipline or decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs:-
- Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet of Matric , FSc , Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level or ’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested on front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter
are also required for Repeater Candidates.
Note:- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
Deadline For Registration:-
Last date for submission of application or registration for technical cadet course is
23rd March, 2019. For getting More Information and make sure your visits on this page accordingly.
For Preparation of Written OR Intelligence Online Test Please:- Start Here
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army 2020 As Captain Apply Online
- Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020 Writ...
- Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020 Regi...
- Join Pak Army Commissioned Officer Soldier Khateeb 2020 Appl...
- Join Pak Army 145 PMA Long Course 2020 as Commission Officer...
- Janbaz Force Written Test Preparation Mcqs Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through DSSC 2020 Online Regis...
- Join Pak Army Registration Roll No Slip 2020 Online
- Pakistan Army Ranks and Badges Order Test Online
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 8 Preparation