Pakistan Army has announced the new recruitment for the post of Commissioned officer and Soldier Khateeb 2020. They call the candidate who having the Long course of PMA 145. The candidate can apply within a month. Educational eligibility is described long Course. Candidate can apply online. There is no allow for application other then online.
- Application Start date:
7th October 2019.
- Closing Date:
8th November 2019.
- Test Date: After a week of Apply.
- Result Date: After Fortnight of Apply.
Pak Army is one of the prestigious forces in our country Pakistan. People of Pakistan love and respect their Army force and they are always willing to join this force. Here I would like to announce that applications are invited for the posts of Soldier, clerk, cook, military police and Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb). Those candidates who are interested to join Pak army on the above discussed posts should apply and they need to contact the army recruitment centers. You can also read the advertisement in all the major newspapers of Pakistan. Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer Soldier Khateeb procedure last date eligibility criteria being mentioned over here in a very detailed manner over here.
Eligibility criteria to join Pak Army:
It is confirmed that the Citizens of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Giligit Baltistan can also join Pak Army. Usually the qualification need for these posts are matric and intermediate.
The age of Candidate’s must be between 17 1/2 to 23 years. However the 1 year age relaxation is given to graduates or the relatives of martyrs.
Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer Soldier Khateeb Registration Online
- Last Date of Form Submission:
10 April to 10 May, 2019
- To apply Online: Click Here
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
- Naib Khateeb
- Military Police
- Sweeper / Sanitary Worker
- Normal height Five feet 6 inches (167.5 cm)
- Height of Clerk & Cook- Five feet three inches (160 cm)
- Height of Military Police- Five feet eight inches (173 cm)
- However the relaxation is given to the relatives of martyrs.
- Basic is matric or more
- For Clerks (Intermediate or more) Candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- For Cook: Middle is enough
- For Drivers: Matric
A number of facilities will be provided to the selected candidates. Attractive salary will be provided with free accommodation and meals. Special medical facility will be given along with wife and children. The admission of children in special institutes any more facilities.
Eligibility Criteria For the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb):
The age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years. The height should be minimum 5 feet and 3 inches. Candidates should pass the FA/ FSC.
Documents required in order applying for the above posts:
- Original documents with 2 set of attested copies
- CNIC card or form B
- Attested copy of father’s CNIC Card
- Domicile state resident certificate (For candidates of AJK)
- Four passport size photographs
Procedure for Selection:
First of all the candidates should contact their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Office or Regimental Center and get the entire information. Then all the physical and medical examinations are conducted and then on the basis of all the tests the candidates are selected.
The persons having additional degrees will be preferred. Candidates should get their documents attested from 17 grade government officer. All the further details will be provided on the official website of Pak Army.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army 2020 As Captain Apply Online
- Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020 Writ...
- Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020 Regi...
- Join Pak Army 145 PMA Long Course 2020 as Commission Officer...
- Janbaz Force Written Test Preparation Mcqs Online
- Pakistan Army 32th Technical Cadet Course Online registratio...
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through DSSC 2020 Online Regis...
- Join Pak Army Registration Roll No Slip 2020 Online
- Pakistan Army Ranks and Badges Order Test Online
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 8 Preparation