For women who wish to Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course Applications is open to the Lady Cadet Course 2022. Pak Army has recently announced that females eager to Join Pak Army as Captain are invited to apply for the LCC positions 20. The government of Pakistan announced recruitment for the women in Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course 2022. They call the eligible candidates for submitting their applications through Join Pak Army. Applicants with have a master’s degree in the following departments are eligible to apply. The last date for Application Submission is 19th December 2022.
A great opportunity to join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course has just been announced. As per the official announcement all the interested individuals who have leadership abilities and who have the dare to join it. Every person can join the Army whether he belongs to the medical field or the engineering field.
Join Pak Army as Captain via LCC 2022
All the interested individuals who consider themselves suitable for this can get registered for taking part in the selection process 2022. In this article, we will be discussing all details related to important things like the registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, and preliminary tests schedule one by one.
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course Apply Last Date
- Application Deadline: 05 July 2022
- Test Date: Printed on Roll No Slip
Join Pak Army as Captain via LCC Online Registration
Interested individuals who want to apply for these Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022/Pak Army ICT Officers Jobs 2022 should read the eligibility requirements through the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. This page provides Pakistani Nationals who are looking to join the Pakistan Army can get information about the most recent announcements for recruitment from the Pakistan Army. At present, Pakistan Army has announced its recruitment notice in the form of Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022 by Lady Cadet Course 20.
It is the finest opportunity for all those passionate female candidates who possessing at least Masters/Bachelors in Engineering/Architecture Engineering/Pak Studies/Statistics/Education/Mass Communication/Psychology and looking forward to applying for the reasonable job where they can perform their duties safely and can earn honor and handsome salary as compared to other government departments of Pakistan. First, when we take a look at the eligibility criteria, there is a total of three categories of selection available including Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, Army Services Corps, Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Army Education Corps, Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer and Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist, all of which have different eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria which is similar for all of these is as following:
Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022 Registration Online
Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2022 Apply Online
To apply for the Lady Cadet Course 2022, All Unmarried Females with at minimum 16 years of schooling in related fields may apply. The registration begins on November 30, 2022. Please don’t wait too long to use it. Candidates should fill out their applications within due date.
Pakistan Army is accepting applications for the induction procedure for the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course (LLC-19) for 2022. Female applicants who want to be a part of this LLC course can apply for it now. Females who are unmarried and not married to different cities in Pakistan are eligible to apply via the proper channels. Many applicants want employment in the Pak army. The applicants must possess an education of 16 years. The registration process begins on November 30, 2022. The last day to apply for the Pak army cadet training is December 19 2022.
Pak Army as Captain Lady Cadet Course Eligibility
The criteria for eligibility for Pak army captain positions 2022 are stringent to adhere to before applying online for ICTO captain positions. The selection criteria for the role of captain are strict because of the security of Pakistan. Therefore, only sharp, experienced, and committed applicants will be selected. You must meet the criteria to be eligible when applying online for apply to Pakistan Army.
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
- Education: A minimum of 2.5 SCGP or 60% marks.
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Minimum Height: 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
- Minimum Weight: As per the Body Mass Index
Pakistan Army has announced the admission process to this Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-19) for 2022. Girls can join Pak Army as captains through this lady cadet training course. Women unmarried and have at least attained 16 years of schooling within the relevant categories may apply for the lady cadet program.
Written / Intelligence Tests for captain
The test to determine the intelligence of the initial selection process for Captain ICTO of the Pak army. Pak Army ICTO captain is built on MCQs(Multiple choices questions). The test will take place at the Army Recruitment & Selection Center (AS&RC) using computers. The syllabus for the intelligence test is based upon academic Islamic studies, Islamiyat, Social Study intelligence, and general questions.
A Physical Examination for Captain
- 1 Mile run in just 8 minutes.
- Ten repetitions of push-ups within 2 minutes.
- Ten sit-ups, repeated ten times in 2 minutes.
- Two Chin-ups at a time in just 2 minutes.
Pakistan Army Medical TEST
The initial medical exam will be administered by the AS&RC ( Army Recruitment & Selection Centers). The final test for medical is scheduled before the release of a selection letter to captains of the Pak military captain.
Final selection for ICTO Captain
- The final selection of the captain will depend on the person who successfully passed the initial exam, Physical test, medical test, ISSB test, and overall performance. The candidates who are selected will be selected to the Inter-Service selection panel.
- Join the Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 latest job openings in Balochistan. In these vacancies, those interested in applying for Balochistan Local/Domicile may apply for the vacant positions using the method outlined in the advertisement below. Applicants will be able to get these jobs in Balochistan 2022 following the entire selection procedure.
- Candidates interested in this position in Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 and have completed all educational and physical qualifications can go through all the details in the announcement below before applying for any job.
Pak Army Benefits and Salary
Pak commissions for the army can be beneficial to chosen applicants. It is also helpful for those who are selected. Pakistan Army is giving more rewards and salaries to captain officers, as well as other officers. The pay of an ICTO captain is about 45000, and the benefits offered include:
- Accommodation at the academy
- Retirement plans
- A sound management
- Training with excellent officers
- Free food for their employees
- A welcoming and stimulating environment
- The opportunity to grow as an individual
- Lifetime pension
- Dental and health treatment
- Post-retirement benefits
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
The individuals who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirements can get themselves registered for taking part in the further selection process through two methods. The first method of registration is to visit the nearest AS&RCs for registration while the other one is online via the internet. Both these options for registration have been made available for the facility of applicants and they can choose either one depending upon their ease.
How to Apply for Captain as LCC 2022
- Candidates can register online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil, and D.I Khan.
- Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring the following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC to Join Pak Army as Captain.