Pakistan Air Force PAF are invited application for suitable candidates for fulfill the vacant position in various branches as well. Pakistan Air Force is the aerial warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces tasked primarily with the aerial defense of Pakistan with a secondary role of providing air support to the Pakistan Army and the Pakistan Navy. PAF is going to pick the young finest dynamic qualified people in order to acquire new depths of human skills and enhance efficiency and effectiveness as well. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to join Pakistan Air Force and also fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such post. In this page we share all the information related this post.
For this purpose Pakistan Air Force conduct the written test and Physical Test. If candidates want to Join PAF then they must prepare three subject English, Physics and Mathematics test. Here we have all the preparation test for our visitor. Below we provide the Pakistan Air Force Test Eligibility Criteria and other related information. Our advice please take these test more seriously because now a day in Pakistan Air Force Test Negative Marking.
Join as MBBS Doctor in PAF Air Force 2021 Eligibility Written test and physical Test
- Eye Splt
- Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine Splt
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Child Splt
- Accident and Emergency Splt
- Neuro Surgeon
- Medical Splt
- Skin Splt
- Surgical Splt
- Medical Branch:
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Age: 29-48 years
- Rank: Squadron Leader
- Training Period: 24 weeks
- Online registration at joinpak.gov.pk
- Intelligence test followed academic test in relevant subjects at respective l & SC.
- Initial medical examination and interview at l & SC
- Psychological Test of Short list candidates only.
- Interview by first AHQ special selection board.
- Final medical examination at CMB Lahore.
- Interview by Second AHQ Special selection board.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit.
- A candidate is ineligible if he/she is
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Foces Hospital except those cleared by appeal Medical Board.
- Permanently Unfit by appeal Medical board.
- Tested within four months gap of previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA.
You Might Also Like
- PAF Ranks and Badges Order Test Online
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 1 Preparation- Pakistan Air For...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 2 Preparation- Pakistan Air For...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 3 Preparation- Pakistan Air For...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 4 Preparation- Pakistan Air For...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 5 Preparation- Pakistan Air For...
- Join PAF Physics Test Online MCQS for Preparation- Past Samp...
- Join PAF jobs as Instructor Teachers Online Registration Int...
- Join PAF Jobs 2021 As Civilian Apply Online Registration
- Join PAF 2021 Civilian Jobs Intelligence Test preparation On...