Pakistan Navy recently announced its jobs for sailor posts, and the advertisement is announced officially on the website of the Pakistan Navy. So the persons who want to Join Pak Navy As Sailor 2022 can submit applications till 28th August 2022. The passionate candidates for the navy who wish to serve the country with their best services can avail this golden opportunity. The process is online for this sailor job in the navy. These jobs are in the branch of Marine of Pak navy. Join Pak Navy As Sailor deadline, eligibility criteria, and registration process is available here. So get ready to Join Pak Navy As Sailor 2022.
Pak Navy announced the jobs for Machine Branch. All the candidates who are eligible and competent they should apply online for the Pak Navy. Applicants join Pak Navy as Sailor after meeting the requirements. The individuals must register themselves through online mode before the last date.
- Announcement date: 14th August 2022
- Last date to Application Submission: 28th August 2022
|7||Age Limit||17-21 till 1st March 2023|
|8||Employment Type||Full Time|
One of the best employment opportunities for all the unemployed individuals has just been announced as the Pakistan Navy has invited applications from all the individuals interested in joining the force as Sailor through batch 2022. The registration procedure for this purpose has started from14th August 2022 and application forms can be submitted to the authorized department till 28th Augus 2022. In the article below, we have discussed complete details about all the stages through which candidates will have to clear in order to become part of the Pak Navy as Sailor.
- Naval Police Regulating (Category C)
- Marines (Category D)
- P.T Branch (Category K)
- Naib Khateeb (Category E)
- Chef (Category F)
- M.T.D./ Driver (Category H)
- Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper ((Category J)
The basic eligibility criteria related to qualification, age limit, physical measurements and marital status is different for each category that’s why you should take a look at the details eligibility requirements related to your desired vacancy through the official advertisement given over this page.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor A-2022(S) Application Form Online Registration Apply Last Date
Join Pak Navy As a Sailor 2022 Written Test Online Preparations
Islamic General Knowledge Online Test 1
Islamic General Knowledge Online Test 2
ISSB Intelligence Computerized Initial Test 2
PAF Ranks, Badges Order Test Online
Pakistan Army Ranks, Badges Order Test Online
- Shahid Benazir Abad
To be eligible for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All Pakistani citizens are invited to apply for navy jobs in 2022
- Age limit is 17-21 years till 1st March 2023
- Candidates must be able to pass Science subject in Matriculation with 60%
- Height 5’6 Inches
- Only male applicants are eligible for the application
- Nationality must be Pakistani to apply
- Gender; male
- Mrital Status must be unmarried
1. Candidates can register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 14 August to 28 August
2. all applicants must be prepared following the guidelines on the roll slip.
1. Candidates will be subjected to the tests of intelligence and others listed below on the computer following the online registration:
A. Mathematic Science: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Intelligence.
2. The center concerned will notify the candidate of the time and date of the test by SMS
3. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be informed of the results by SMS or on the website.
4. Only those shortlisted will be invited for PET medical, interview, and personality test.
5. The first tests of the PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be carried out within Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan’s in Multan Center, Sialkot’s in Lahore Center, Khuzdar’s in Quetta Center and Hyderabad’s in Nawabshah Center.
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the candidates who have been shortlisted will be conducted at the appropriate centers:
1. 1.6 km in just 8 minutes
2. 15 Sit-ups in 2 mins
3. 15 Push Ups in two minutes
4. 4 Chin-ups in two minutes
The interview and medical of successful candidates for PET will be held in recruitment centers.
The candidates who pass the Medical Examination and Interview will be tested on their personality.
Naval Headquarters make a short-term selection.
Following the initial temporary selection, candidates are subjected to a thorough medical test at the Training Center Karachi, and only qualified candidates are allowed to be admitted.
Start of Training
The training program will begin soon following the above procedure.
1. Free Messing, accommodation, and uniform
2. Free medical treatment for parents, family members, and self following the wedding ceremony
3. Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
5. Children are provided with subsidized education at English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
6. 50% Discount for travel via Air/Railway
7. Two months’ leave and one train voucher for free from the residence of the service provider during a year
8. Opportunities for career advancement at Bahria Foundation after retirement.
The registration procedure has begun for the Pak Navy Sailor induction through Batch which will be completed soon. Once the registration process will get completed then a written test will be conducted and its result will be available on the official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2022of Pakistan Navy.
The individuals who will pass the written test will then be called for physical test, personality test, medical test and interview. Clearing all these stages one by one is compulsory for all candidates and any applicant failing to do so will be eliminated immediately and won’t be allowed to take part in the further selection process.
Candidates who will clear all these stages will be selected temporarily after which a complete medical checkup will be done at training center, Karachi after which the final selections will be made. The training of finally selected individuals will began.
The interested persons must submit an online application at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy Sailor Batch 2022. Find out if you are eligible by visiting this page. Pak Navy website for registration.
SSR participation is limited to Male candidates aged between 17 and 21 who have completed 10+2or equivalent examinations, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
What is the salary of a Sailor?
An entry-level Sailor with less than three years’ worth of work experience receives an average of Rs1.9 Lakhs per year. An experienced mid-career Sailor with four to nine years of experience earns an average wage of Rs4.2 Lakhs per year, and an established Sailor with 10-20 years of experience receives an average salary of Rs5.9 Lakhs per year.
How do I apply to be a Sailor?
Candidates who want to apply for the Sailor posts can apply online through the official site of the Pakistan Navy on joinpaknavy.gov.in. The last day to apply is until 28th August 2022.
Do sailors get paid well?
The average salary for sailors is $32,000, with salaries ranging between $19,000 and $64,000, contingent upon factors like educational background, experience, and geography. The top-paying US States for sailors are Oregon ($77,000), New York ($62,000), Maryland ($62,000) along with Alaska ($62,000)
What are the qualifications to being a Sailor?
The passing of class 10 (matriculation exam) is required as well as knowledge of western note-taking, auditory proficiency and a basic understanding of the musical theory. The ability to play any Western classical or wind/percussion instrument is also required. The student should vary between the ages of 17-25 on the date of enrolment.