Pakistan Navy has announced the jobs 2022 through Civilian Post recently. If you are interested then don’t waste time and apply within due date as all the dates and schedules are provided below for you. All complete guide about Pak Navy Jobs As Civilian 2022 advertisement, apply procedure, registration form, written Test preparation online complete guide and further details are mentioned in this post. Pakistan Navy Jobs As Civilian Batch A-2023.
Higher Formation are opening for Assistant, Steno-Typist, Microfilming Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Drafts Man, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, Civil Operatus and Assistant Exaiminar for electrical and many more mentioned in advertisement.
- Announced Date: 18-09-2022
- Last Date of Form Submission: 18-09-2022 to 30-09-2022
- Test Date: Announce Soon
The Pakistan Navy, a unit belonging to the Pakistan Navy, consists of blue, brown, and lagoon waters. The defence of Pakistan’s coastline is the responsibility of Pakistan’s Navy. It includes a coastline that measures more than 2,000km and has a length of 3,046km. In 1947, Pakistan’s Navy was established immediately following the Partition of India. It covers approximately 2.28 million square kilometres.
Its sublime opportunity for the citizens/civilians of Pakistan to be part of the naval force irrespective of caste color or creed as well. Pakistan Navy Force Recruitment department has announced the Pak Navy Jobs as a civilian staff, If you want to join the Pak Navy as a civilian staff like Technical and Non Technical departments. Naval Headquarters Islamabad and Pakistan Navy Civilian Authority Karachi invites the application form from the eligible candidates.
If you are eligible then you must apply for the Pak Navy jobs. After the Form submission, the selected candidate’s list will be displayed once your name will be mentioned as a selected candidate then you will be able to appear in the Written test.
Join Pak Navy Jobs As Civilian 2023-A Apply Online Last Test Date
Interested candidates register and apply Online through www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. After registering online, applicants will be scheduled for tests/interviews. So you Application form submission procedure has been provided below and you can get the online apply as well. After the Application form submission process next process is that how to prepare the Written test So we are advising you the below we are providing you online test preparations to clear the written test and we hope that these online test will be very helpful to you.
Pakistan Navy (Naval Branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces) has recently announced the latest recruitment of Non-Uniform Staff. Join Pak Navy 2022/Pak Navy Jobs 2022 titled (New Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2022 Batch A-2023 Advertisement).
The Pakistan Navy Recruitment of Civilians Batch A-2023 seeks talented, young, intelligent, and energetic Pakistani students for vacant positions. For further information, individuals are advised to visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.Join Pak Navy recruits both Boys and Girls for its latest appointment against Non-Uniform/Civilian Positions. Candidates who reside within Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, Ex-Fata, and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible. Pakistan Navy has also announced Disabled Peoples as well as Minorities Quotas. More than 400 posts are open within the Pakistan Navy for suitable individuals.
- Organization: Pakistan Navy
- Country: Pakistan
- Qualification: Matric/Inter/Bachelor/Master
- Announced Date: 18th September 2022
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Job Location: Islamabad/Karacih
- Gender: Male/Female
- Skills Required: Physicaly Fit and Hardwork
- Job Type: Regular/Contract Base/Government
- Salary: 25,000 to 40,000 per month
- Newspaper: Daily Mashriq
- Company Postal Address: The company postal address is Pakistan Navy Headquarters, Karachi.
- Assistant: 08
- Data Entry Operator: 04
- Stenotypist: 04
- Microfilming Assistant: 01
- Draftsman: 01
- UDC: 10
- LDC: 38
- Telephone Operator: 03
- Naib Qasid: 05
- Civil Opeartus: 150
- Assistant Examinor: 01
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor: 02
- Labour Welfare Supervisor: 01
- Photographer: 01
- Assistant Store Keeper: 25
- LHV: 01
- Librarian: 07
- Senior Time Keeper: 01
- Labortary Assistant: 03
- Junior Instructor: 01
- Junior Drawing Instructor: 01
- Engine Driver: 01
- Midwife: 02
- Storeman: 17
- Receptionist: 04
- Lab.Attendent: 07
- Police Constable: 12
- Mechanical Driver: 15
- Moazan : 01
- Book Binder; 02
Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies. They can get such an environment where they groom themselves professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication.
Applicants who don’t have internet facilities should visit the nearest Recruitment & Selection Center of the Pakistan Navy such as:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- The eligibility information for each post is available in the Pak Navy 2022 Advertisement. Candidates must review the eligibility criteria before online registration.
- Overall, as per the given criteria, candidates possessing Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
- Desired individuals who are filling the qualifications criteria must fill the other requirements such as Relevant Field Diploma, IT Skills, and Age Limitation. All the information is briefly described in the advertisement.
- The candidates must have Pakistani Nationality.
- Fore more details, join www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Some positions are open for both men and women. Others are reserved only for men.
- Age range: Between 18 and 30 years as of September 30, 2022. There is some age relaxation.
- Candidates must be at most 5′ 4 feet tall.
- The position requires candidates to have sufficient experience and qualifications.
Required Documents to Apply
- Attested copy of NADRA-issued National ID Card
- Copies of attested academic certifications.
- Attested domicile certificate copy
- Three passport-sized photos
- Phone number and postal address of the candidate
- Interested candidates register and apply ONLINE through www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The online registration process begins from the 18th through the 30th of September in 2022.
- Pakistan navy offers hefty compensation packages for police constables beginning at 25000 for the BS-05. The pay for a Pakistan Navy police constable starts when the training of the candidates is completed.
- After online registration, candidates are scheduled for tests or interviews.
- Late or incomplete applications are not considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted to arrange an interview or test.
- TA/DA is not permitted during the interview or test.
- Register online at joinpaknavy.gov.pk to be considered.
- You will receive an SMS message with the estimated arrival date.
- First test will be performed on a computer in one of the designated test centres.
- The preliminary exam results for Pakistan will be posted on joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a medical exam.
- Candidates who pass the medical examination will have to take a personality test.
- The final decision will be based on merit and quota.
Navy Initial Test Pattern
All tests will take place on a computer.
Pak Navy Test Date 2022
Candidates will be notified of the date and time of the Civilian Batch 2022 Test to Join the Pakistan Navy.
Pak Navy Civilian Result 2022
Candidates can access the initial exam results via joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Shortlisted candidates will have to pass a physical exam.
Candidates who pass the physical exam will be asked to take a personality test.
Final, the merit and quota allocation will determine who is selected.
- Mob: 0992-401025
- Website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
All Pakistanis can apply. For Civilian Candidates, the required age is 16 1/2 to 21. For Service candidates, the period is 17-23 years.
The Pakistan Navy’s mission is to defend the maritime interests of Pakistan and deter aggression at sea.
Before applying online, candidates are required to register online on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with Adhaar or any other national government-issued ID card numbers.
(i) Physics (with Mathematical in B.sc). (iii) Mathematical (with Physics in the B.sc. (iii). Chemistry (with Physics at B.Sc). (iv) Computer Application, or Computer science with mathematics or Physics at the Graduation Level.