ISSB Intelligence Test 10 Online Preparation Computerized Initial Test For Pak Army PAF Navy Joining
To get the check ISSB Test Preparations you should start online here Below that In tackling the obstacles of “Progressive Group Task”, there are as a matter of fact, three main principles which are involved. They are, lever, bridge and swing. The plank or planks that are employed as helping material can be used either in the form of a lever or bridge according to the circumstances.
ISSB Intelligence Test 10 Online Preparation Computerized Initial Test Below:
You Might Also Like
- ISSB Intelligence Test 7 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 5 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 6 Preparation Online Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 4 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 2 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 3 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Intelligence Test 1 Online Preparation Computerized Ini...
- ISSB Test Preparation Books (initial & final) and Requi...
- PMA ISSB General Knowledge Initial Test Online 5 Preparation
- PMA ISSB General Knowledge Initial Test Online 6 Preparation
i got 93%
25 No mcqs ka answer 60 kis tarah ata hain
I got 70%
You are not making sense.
In a group of player 30% plays hockey and 80% plays hockey are there any one who plays both ?
please explain how can say yes without any details ????
Because the sum of both %ages was 110 , how ever it would be 100%. So it means 10% plays both games
see clearly its 30 percent plays hockey and 80 percent plays cricket
10 % play both as 80 + 30 makes 110
I got 90% A+.
wao great aqsa
i got 73 %. Alhmdulillah. Not bad.
but its too tricky. :-/
If pencils sell at 4 for 60 paisas how much will 2, 1/2 dozens cost ?
the answer is 4.50 HOW?
12 for 1.80 rupee,,, 24 for 3.60rupee,,and 2.5 dozen 30 for 4.50 rupees
Please explain this Q again
60/4=15 so 1 pencil=15paisas
guys mera 24 ko pf ka test ha sb dua krna ok plz
Can u help me ? plz guide me
plz some one explain tribe question……..every time i get 36
bahi q 14 batana or family ke memmeber 37 kise bante hn
yara 1 +5+7+6
each son have a wife and 2 children so 6 wifes of 6 sons hence 12 children.
JAZAK ALLAH khair.
i got 90%
Question no 28 may be its very easy question but I didn’t get it, can anyone explain it please? How ‘7’ is the answer?
arrange the series in any order( ascending/descending) before you decide the middle most value
Ordering is the trick!
Ahmed if you concentrate on question 28,it is a phrase “Barking Dog Seldom Bite”.
and last word is Bite.
what is the next number ? 65, 61, 81, 9 ???
divide by 9 and again divide by 3
61 kesy ata hai or pher 81
Square root 81=9=3