Wah medical college is one of the most reputable medical colleges in Pakistan. Interested applicants are informed that Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2022 is going to be held on 22 October 2022. So admissions are open and you can submit the application at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process, Eligibility criteria, Admission schedule, and Contact details for Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2022 are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below. The College is approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for MBBS training and is recognized by World Health Organization. Wah Medical College is affiliated with the University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore.
Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2022 Dates Time Schedule
Schedule for Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2022
- Availability of Entrance Test Kits: 22nd-09-2022
- Submission of Entrance Test Forms: 22nd-10-2022
Eligibility criteria Wah Medical College Entry Test
F.Sc. (pre-medical) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification are eligible to apply for this test. Those who are awaiting FSc results and hope to obtain 60% marks or above can also apply.
Wah Medical College Entry Test Online Registration
The prospectus and Admission Forms will be available on payment of Rs. 1500/-(for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 30/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if a prospectus is required by post. Processing Fee – Rs. 3000/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 50/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). The candidates applying through forms downloaded from the website will submit their applications along with a draft of Rs. 4500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 80/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). Allocation of Seats – 10 for foreign and overseas students.
Documents Attached with the Application Form
Three attested copies of each of the following:
- Matric/Equivalent Certificate
- FSc(Pre-Medical/Equivalent Certificate( Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a Foreign qualification).
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the Candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/Guardian
- Service Certificate (in case of serving Army Personnel) and Discharge Certificate (in case of Retired Army Personnel)
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners Only)
- The filled-in, self Addressed Slips
- Detailed Marks Certificate of UHS Entrance Test/ other Provincial authority/ Federal authority Entrance Test/ SAT-II (as applicable).
- Computer print of UHS Entry Test result may be accepted as a special case.
Note: The forms complete in all respects along with UHS Entry Test Detailed Marks Certificate may be sent by post in the name of Principal, Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt.
Wah Medical College Contact Number
Address: Manager/Asstt Manager Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC).
Tel: 00-92-51-9314388 Ext 107 &113
Fax: 00-92-51-9314356, 9314373
You Might Also Like
- JMC Karachi Entry Test 2022 Dates Time Schedule Registration...
- HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law Gat 2022 Apply Online
- ISRA University Entry Test 2022 Form Submission Date Results...
- FAST-NU Engineering Entry Test 2022 Answer Key Result Merit ...
- UET Peshawar Entry Test Schedule 2022 ETEA ECAT Eligibility
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2022 Application Form Submission Procedu...
- IBA Karachi Entry Test 2022 Preparation Online MCQs Sample P...
- All Engineering Universities/ Colleges Entry Test Preparatio...
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test 2022 Preparation Online & Papers...
- COMSATS University Entry Test Schedule 2022 Test Dates