Wah Medical College is a medical college affiliated to University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Located at Jinnah Avenue in the center of the Educational zone of Wah Cantt of the Punjab province in Pakistan. Wah Medical College WMC offers Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT.
Wah Medical College Entry Test Date
The Wah Medical College WMC has announced the entry test schedule for admission session 2022. Interested candidates who want to get admission they must follow dates and submit form before closing date. Incomplete and after due date forms are not accepted.
Wah Medical College Entry Test Syllabus
WMC Entry test paper contain the mcqs of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. If you want to get the Admission in Wah Medical College Any program so you must apply within due dates application Forms are Available below After due dates and Incomplete Application forms will not be considered So you should submit your Application forms as soon as possible.
Paper Pattern Wah Medical College Entry Test
If you submit once you application form for the admission then will be able to appear in the Medica College admission Test MCAT that is conducts by the UHS University of Health Sciences. But major issue is that how you can preparation for your Entrance test to clear. So here we solved your this bigger issue and we are providing you Online Test preparations for the Medical College Admission Test MCAT Test Preparations Online.
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
Internal evaluation is carried out according to the guidelines provided by PM&DC and the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. It is held at regular intervals after the completion of a given course. It includes pre-tutorial tests, monthly tests, term tests, practical skills assessment. A proper record is maintained.
Before each university examination, a college send – up examination is held. A collective award of all the above tests constitutes the internal evaluation for each subject. Any student who is unable to pass First Professional MBBS Examination (Part I or Part II) in four consecutive chances (availed or un-availed after becoming eligible) shall cease to continue medical education in Pakistan.
Students are required to abide by the rules and regulations of Wah Medical College while being on its rolls. Discipline is vigilantly monitored. A student shall continue to be under the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal of the college till the declaration of the final professional MBBS examination result.
You Might Also Like
- NUST Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Test Date
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2022 Schedule ECAT Dates & Time
- UET Lahore Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Dates ECAT Fe...
- PMC Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation
- AKU Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- UAF Entry Test Online Preparation 2022 Syllabus Past Sample ...
- UET Peshawar Admissions 2022 Entry Test Preparation Online
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation MCQs
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2022 Online MCQs
- EPE Exam PEC Schedule 2022 Online Registration Last Date Syl...