The University of Technology Peshawar has announced the Test Schedule of ECAT Entry Test 2023. UET invites forms through ETEA Testing Service. Interested Candidates must submit complete forms before the closing date. UET Peshawar Entry test Schedule 2023 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below. Here we provide UET Entry Test Date Schedule, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Sample Paper, Roll No Slip, Result and Final Merit List of selected candidates. UET ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 will be uploaded over here. We also provide applying procedures, application forms, test dates, test preparation, merit list, and fee submission dates. So do not delay to submit your applications according to Entfy Test Schedule UET Peshawar.
All the candidates who are seeking to get admission to any Engineering University and are waiting for the KPK ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 should keep in touch with this site. Now ETEA has announced the ECAT Entry Test Schedule. Candidates must submit complete forms before the closing date.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Scedule
- Entrance Test online Registration available form 20th June 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of ETEA Application: 25ht July 2022.
- ETEA Test to be Conducted for Sc/ PhD: 07 August 2022.
- ETEA Test Result: 08 August 2022.
Test Centers of Entry Test UET Peshawar
We are Pleased to inform you that UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule has been announced with immediate effect as applications for admission in Bachelor of Computer Science, B.Sc Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture programs have been invited by University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and all the interested candidates can get themselves registered for the written entry test online by visiting www.enggenttrancetest.pk. Below we have provided the complete UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test 2023 schedule and eligibility criteria which is compulsory for every applicant to fulfill in order to become eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
ECAT Entry Test Syllabus UET Peshawar
According to the announcement made by the authorized department of UET Peshawar, the online registration for entry test will began from 18 June and will close on 20th July 2023. In order to ensure the transparency and fairness in entrance exam, the responsibility of conducting the written test has been given to Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Sample Papers UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test
Any candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, FATA or Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) and wants to seek admission in any Engineering program of University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and its satellite campuses on reserved quotas, non-subsidized scheme, open merit or reciprocal basis must appear in the entry test. According to the announced schedule, the written exam will be held 1st August 2023 simultaneously at all test centres while the complete result will also be declared in the same month. Further detail regarding UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule is being given as followed.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Schedule 2023 ETEA ECAT Eligibility
UET Peshawar ECAT Eligibility Criteria
In order to become eligible for UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test, the interested candidates are required to fulfill some certain requirements which have been mentioned below:
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized board or equivalent examination overseas with at least 60% un-adjusted marks with combination of subjects listed at serial no. 4
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part-II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting for result can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
- Applicant must have passed intermediate with following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engineering programs: Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
- For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Science, Computer Software Egg and Architecture: Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2023
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
UET Peshawar ECAT Entry Test General Instructions
- Deposit Registration Fee Rs.2500/- in any branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) in UET account number 205505522 on bank Challan available there.
- They will give you a computerized bank receipt after successful deposit.
- Once you have that receipt, visit this page for online form filling.
- Once your payment is verified online, you will have to upload your Picture and Domicile.
- Provide your personal and academic information.
- Test center will be allotted to you as per your information provided.
- Get print of your ADMIT CARD in final step, keep it safe, and bring it on test day.
- No ATM or Account transfer is accepted.
- Please enter SEQ No., branch code and transaction date as per your receipt.
- Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
UET Test Centers occording to Boards
The University of Engineering & Technology Entrance Test will be held at Abbottabad, Swat, D.I.Khan and Peshawar simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated Test Centres as follows:
- Abbottabad /AJK & Gilgit Baltistan Boards : Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad Centre
- DIKhan & Bannu Boards : DIKhan Centre
- Swat & Malakand Boards : Swat Centre
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards : Peshawar Centre
- Federal and all other Boards :: To appear in any centre
ETEA Engineering Test 2023
Students who want to get admission for ETEA engineering test 202 in the University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar now they must get ready for preparations of their entry tests because ETEA will announce the schedule for the KPK ETEA ECAT 2023 entry test. Here we will provide you all important information about entry test for the engineering and non-engineering programs in the UET Peshawar and other UET satellite campuses in the KPK.
Education Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA conduct this exam to shortlist the candidates for the admissions in the UET Peshawar in the following programs, B.Sc Engineering, BCS and Bachelor of Architecture.
Students from all over the KPK are the eligible to apply for the entry test to admission in the UET Peshawar 2023 and satellite campuses Jalozai, Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad and Kohat. We also update here all other updates of test results, successful candidates lists and merit lists for the KPK ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023.
How to Apply for UET Eentrance Test
You can apply for the KPK ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 through online filling all your required information and submitting entry test fee form of Rs-2500/- in United Bank anywhere in Pakistan. This test fee is not transferable and not refundable. Candidates will apply online for the entrance test before the due date which is 2023.
Important Points for Privat Students
- All candidates who want to get admission in any private or public engineering college/university within the geographical territory of KPK will have to appear in the entrance exams conducted by ETEA on 01-08-2022.·
- Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam will have to buy undergraduate prospectus and submit admission forms for all categories including non-engineering program according to the admission schedule of university, which will be announced after result of entrance exam.
- ETEA is only eligible to conduct non-engineering entrance exams for the programs e.g Computer science and Architecture not ETEA.
UET Peshawar Contact Detail
- Head Office Address: Jamrud Road Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Phone/Contact Number: 92-91 9216796-8 92 91 9216663
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
What entry test is required for UET?
The following exams are considered to be eligible for admission to all Bachelor’s Degree Courses and the determination of merit. Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (H.S.S.C.) Pre-Engineering. or equivalent. Or equivalent. Or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or B.A. Sc
Is the UET Peshawar Entry Test difficult?
The ECAT entrance test is taken every year, and thousands of students participate in the trial, hoping to get chosen to join U.E.T. as an undergraduate students. The test is challenging and highly abstract. Therefore, the students who want admission to UET as an undergraduate need to prepare to stand a chance.
What is the merit of UET?
The benefit of UET combines entry test marks and scores for FSc and any similar course.
You Might Also Like
- HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law Gat 2023 Apply Online
- QAU Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online MCQs Sample Papers
- NUST Entry Test NET-2 Registration Schedule 2023 Check Onlin...
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs
- FC College Lahore BA BS Entry Test 2023 Preparations Online
- DUHS Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs
- University of Karachi KU Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online ...
- AIMC Entry Test Result 2023 Answer Key & Merit List
- University of Peshawar UOP Entry Test Preparation Online MCQ...
- PU Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs Test Sample Paper...