We are hereby to inform the students who have passed the FS.c Pre-engineering exam with a remarkable score that UET Peshawar a leading public sector university has been announced the undergraduate admissions for the year 2022 in various disciplines as well. University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar, is a premier institution of higher learning in the field of engineering sciences. Established as a university in 1980, today it boasts twenty-two departments, covering an entire spectrum of engineering disciplines, from the traditional such as electrical and mechanical, to the cutting-edge technologies such as electronics, mechatronics and industrial engineering.
UET Peshawar Admissions 2022
To date, more than eighteen thousand of our graduates are serving the needs of Pakistan, and many have achieved a high position of responsibility and excellence in their chosen fields. Besides bachelors degree courses, there is a robust post-graduate program, where scholars are engaged in rigorous training and research leading to Masters and PhD degrees.
UET Peshawar is continuously pushing towards its vision to achieve the highest level of engineering excellence and contribute to the socio-economic development of society with the knowledge and expertise of its graduates. We encourage both men and women engineers and scientists to be active and knowledgeable to find solutions to the major challenges of Pakistan. Our strong research base and academic programs are the focus of researchers and students from across the country, and we welcome diverse thoughts and new perspectives in engineering and technology fields.
UET Peshawar Admissions 2022 Entry Test Preparation Online
UET Peshawar Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa held on 08-07-2022.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination by obtaining at least 60% unadjusted marks with the following combination subjects:
- Physics Mathematics and Chemistry Eligible for all Engineering and Non-Engineering Programs
- Physics Mathematics and Computer Software Engineering Computer Science and Architecture.
- Candidates having 3 years post matric diploma DAE or B.tech with at least 60% un-adjusted marks are eligible to apply against their reserved seats in respective disciplines and self-finance. They are ineligible to apply against open merit seats.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Preparation MCQS Online
UET Peshawar Sub campus
UET Mardan Campus
As a result of our growth in the last few years, students were offered an option to get admission in other regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Mardan Campus was inaugurated in 2002, offering three engineering undergraduate programmes that include Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Software Engineering and recently Electrical Engineering.
UET Abbottabad Campus
Abbottabad Campus was inaugurated in October 2002 and is based in the old premises of Ayub Medical College. The city of Abbottabad gained fame as a city of schools and colleges. The establishment of a campus of UET, Peshawar in Abbottabad has not only addressed a longstanding public demand but also enhanced the city’s image as a seat of learning.
UET Bannu Campus
Bannu Campus became operational in May 2002, in the premises of the comprehensive High School. This has brought higher education in engineering sciences to this neglected middle-southern region. Currently, two traditional disciplines in engineering sciences are offered, and efforts are afoot to consolidate these programs. Large investment is strengthing laboratories and upgrading infrastructure are being done to make this into a world class facility.
UET Kohat Campus
The administrative and academic control of Engineering Programmes of Kohat University of Sceince and Technology (KUST) was handed over to UET Peshawar on April 3, 2012. At present, UET Kohat Campus is offering B.Sc in Electrical Engineering on leased premises. We are working with the provincial government to house this campus in its own premises.
UET Jalozai Campus
Jalozai Campus was inaugurated in December last year by Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Governor Sardar Mahtab Ahmed Khan. The campus was funded by HEC at the cost of Rs. 6,565,272 Million is being established on Pabbi Cherat Road at 11 KM Southwards from GT Road in district Nowshera. The total area of the campus is 402 acres and the total covered area is approximately 1,021,233 sq.ft. with life in the strength of 3240 students. At present, UET Jalozai Campus is offering B.Sc Programmes in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
UET has developed/renewed academic linkages with world known institutions of higher education in other countries as part of its overall goal to provide global perspective to its scholar.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Preparation Online
You Might Also Like
- NUST Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Test Date
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2022 Schedule ECAT Dates & Time
- UET Lahore Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Dates ECAT Fe...
- PMC Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation
- AKU Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- UAF Entry Test Online Preparation 2022 Syllabus Past Sample ...
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation MCQs
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2022 Online MCQs
- EPE Exam PEC Schedule 2022 Online Registration Last Date Syl...
- UAF Joint Degree Program Entry Test 2022 Preparation Online