Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Lahore has announced the Entry Test date 2022. The most important dates are given below. Prepare online test 202 for MDCAT Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC. Here we provide online test preparation, Applying procedure for Admission, Test schedule and further information.
LMDC Entry Test Syllabus 2022
Lahore Medical & Dental College (LMDC) is a private medical college under the aegis of a non-profit trust after obtaining no objection certificate from the Govt. of Punjab. The clinical dentistry section of LM&DC has the best facilities available anywhere. A highly qualified faculty in basic and Clinical Departments is in position.
Highly qualified teachers including Ph.D Professors; Ex-Principals of King Edward Medical College, Fatima Jinnah Medical College and de’Montmorency College Punjab have been included in the college Faculty.
Sample Paper LMDC Entry Test
It is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). It is registered with WHO and FAIMER. It is affiliated with university of Healthy Sciences, Lahore. This Medical & Dental College is approved by Ministry of Health Government of Pakistan. Applications from eligible candidates are invited for 1st Year MBBS & BDS session 2022 courses in Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore.
Eligibility criteria LMDC Entry Test
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks (un adjusted) both for MBBS and BDS from any
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Equivalent Qualification as prescribed by PMDC.
LMDC Entry Test Registration guide online
The Entry test will be mandatory for admission in MBBS/BDS course in Pakistan and shall be taken from eligible candidates only. The eligibility criterion is given above.
The provisional government shall make all the possible arrangements for the conduct of entry test 2022 for both public sector and private sector institutions in respective provinces. The provincial Central Entry test shall be held as soon as possible after the declaration of F.Sc result by the Higher Secondary Education/Intermediate boards.
The provincial Authority shall complete all the formalities, including holding of entry test and declaration of its result for admission of public medical and dental colleges.
Merit Calculator LMDC Entry Test
The admitting authority shall determine the order of merit while allocating the following weightage to the following marks.
- FSc Pre Medical 40%
- Entry test 50%
All the admissions for both public and private colleges shall be completed by 30th November each year and lists of admitted students shall be submitted to the PM & DC for their registration by PM&DC.
Prospectus can be available from the admission cell. You can download the admission forms from official website. Admission forms will be received along with entry test result card MCAT.
After receiving the admission forms short listed candidates list will be displayed on the notice board.
LMDC Contact Number
- Tel: 042-36582201-6
- Fax: 042-36582220
- Email: info@Imdc.edu.pk
- URL: www.Imdc.edu.pk
You Might Also Like
- NUST Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Test Date
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2022 Schedule ECAT Dates & Time
- UET Lahore Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Dates ECAT Fe...
- PMC Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation
- AKU Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- UAF Entry Test Online Preparation 2022 Syllabus Past Sample ...
- UET Peshawar Admissions 2022 Entry Test Preparation Online
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation MCQs
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2022 Online MCQs
- EPE Exam PEC Schedule 2022 Online Registration Last Date Syl...