HEC has announced the LAW GAT test 2022 test to be held on the LAW Graduation assessment exam for 2022. Law GAT test is scheduled to take place on October 23. Law GAT is required for LLB graduates who want to apply for Bar Council Registration. The LAW GAT test application for 2022 must be made online via the HEC portal before October 03.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. HEC LAW GAT test 2022 is required for every LLB graduate before entering the legal profession to practice Law.
The test will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCOs). Applicants registered through the HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slip a week before the test date. A text message or email will send to applicants who have registered about the time of the test and the test location. Candidates must provide a valid email or mobile number when filling out the online application. Printing of The Roll Number Slip and original CNIC is required to access the Test Centre. The last date you can apply for the HEC LAW GAT test 2022 expires on October 03, 2022.
Law GAT registration last date 2022
- Announced Date:18-Sep-2022
- The last day you can apply to HEC Law GAT 2022 will be October 03, 2022.
HEC LAW GAT test 2022 Job Detail
- Job Sector:Government Jobs
- Job Category: Education
- Job Type:Full time
- Job Newspaper: Nawaiwaqt
- Job Company :Higher Education Commission HEC
- Job Experience:2 years
- Job Qualification : Bachelor, LLB
HEC Law Gat Test Centers
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Law GAT 2022
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a school recognized through HEC and PBC are qualified to apply.
How to Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2022
- Please visit the following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In the event of any issues when registering online, contact us at info@hec .gov.pk or go to HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers to seek assistance.
- The application submission process consists of two parts: profile creation by using the “My Profile” section, profile submission using the “My Profile” section, and submission of the application via the “Law GAT Test” link located in the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar on the portal online.
- Only applications that have been submitted are considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications for SAVE or
- The mode that is not complete will not be allowed to play.
- A testing cost of Rs. 3000/$ will be paid online or through ATM into the account number. O 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
Bank drafts/Pay Orders are not acceptable.
- The applicants must upload a scanned and paid challan form stamped from the nearest HBL Branch while completing the application form on ETC’s ETC online registration site to complete the application.
- Deadline for Online Registration October 03, 2022.
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law Gat 2022 Apply Online
Other Requirements Conditions
- A score of 50% is necessary to be able to pass an exam. Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- The applicants must satisfy other requirements, if any, according to PBC’s Rules and Regulations of PBC.
The applicants will be granted three opportunities to pass the Law-GAT test. HEC will administer the test three times every year.
LAW GAT test 2022 Syllabus
The Higher Education Commission announced the syllabus for the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) in the last few days. The syllabus includes details for six chapters on the topics. The LAW Graduate Assessment Test consists of the MCQs that are 100 marks. However, the division of marks for each subject differs.
A syllabus to prepare for this Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) created by HEC is available below.
|Civil Procedure Code||30 marks|
|Criminal Law||10 marks|
|Law of Evidence||20 marks|
|Professional Ethics||10 marks|
- Account No: O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 0112
- Bank draft/ Pay Order: will not be accepted
You Might Also Like
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test Registration 2022 Schedule Dates
- NUST Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Test Date
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2022 Schedule ECAT Dates & Time
- UET Lahore Entry Test Registration 2022 Online Dates ECAT Fe...
- PMC Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation
- AKU Entry Test 2022 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- UAF Entry Test Online Preparation 2022 Syllabus Past Sample ...
- UET Peshawar Admissions 2022 Entry Test Preparation Online
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation MCQs
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2022 Online MCQs