HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law Gat 2023 Apply Online
HEC has rescheduled the LAW GAT test 2023 LAW graduate assessment test for 2023. The Law GAT test will be held on February 12, 2023. All LLB graduates who want to register with the Bar Council must take the Law Graduate Assessment Test. Online applications for LAW GAT test 2023 must be submitted at the HEC portal by January 30, 2023.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. All LLB graduates must complete the HEC LAE–GAT before entering the legal profession to practice Law.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCOs) will be the format of the test.
Applicants registered through the HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slip through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the test date. Registered applicants will receive an email/SMS with information about the test date, time and venue. When filling out the online application, candidates must provide valid email/mobile numbers. To enter the Test Centre, candidates must take a copy of the Roll Number Slip and the original CNIC. The last date for applying for HEC Law GAT 2022 is January 30, 2023.
Law GAT registration last date 2023
- Announced Date: 15 January, 2023
- The last day you can apply to HEC Law GAT 2023 will be January 30, 2023
HEC LAW GAT test 2023 Job Detail
- Job Sector:Government Jobs
- Job Category: Education
- Job Type:Full time
- Job Newspaper: Nawaiwaqt
- Job Company :Higher Education Commission HEC
- Job Experience:2 years
- Job Qualification : Bachelor, LLB
HEC Law Gat Test Centers
The application form allows applicants to choose any test centre they wish from.If at least 100 applicants apply, the test will be held at one of these Centers.After registration, the Test Centre you have selected cannot be changed.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Law GAT 2023
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a school recognized through HEC and PBC are qualified to apply.
How to Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2023
- Please visit the following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In the event of any issues when registering online, contact us at info@hec .gov.pk or go to HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers to seek assistance.
- The application submission process consists of two parts: profile creation by using the “My Profile” section, profile submission using the “My Profile” section, and submission of the application via the “Law GAT Test” link located in the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar on the portal online.
- Only applications that have been submitted are considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications for SAVE or
- The mode that is not complete will not be allowed to play.
- A testing cost of Rs. 3000/$ will be paid online or through ATM into the account number. O 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
Bank drafts/Pay Orders are not acceptable.
- The applicants must upload a scanned and paid challan form stamped from the nearest HBL Branch while completing the application form on ETC’s ETC online registration site to complete the application.
- Deadline for Online Registration January 30, 2023.
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law Gat 2023 Apply Online
Other Requirements Conditions
- A score of 50% is necessary to be able to pass an exam. Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- The applicants must satisfy other requirements, if any, according to PBC’s Rules and Regulations of PBC.
The applicants will be granted three opportunities to pass the Law-GAT test. HEC will administer the test three times every year.
HEC Law GAT Online Registration Form 2023
HEC Online Registration 2023 – Law graduates have been notified of the registration deadline. To gain admission to law school, the LLB-GAT exam is required. It can be used in conjunction with the ECAT or MCAT. You can apply online at the HEC website. February 12, 2023, is the deadline to apply for the postgraduate legal assessment exam. Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) are part of the LAW GAT exam. The terms and conditions of registration for candidates applying through the HEC website must be carefully read.
HEC Law GAT 2023 Date for Test
HEC has announced the LAW-GAT test date for 2023. HEC has announced that the LAW-GAT will take place on February 12 2023. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law or an equivalent degree from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. You can submit online applications through the HEC website. All LLB graduates must complete HEC LAW–GAT before entering the legal profession or practising Law.
hec.gov.pk Online registration Law GAT
Multiple-choice questions will be asked during the examination. Applicants registered online with HEC can get their Roll Number Slip one week before the test date at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Registered applicants will receive the test date, time and location via email/SMS. HEC Law Test Online Registration 2023. The last date to register is January 30.
Online Registeration Click Here.
HEC Portal Login
The last date extended for online registration until LAW applications–GAT 2023 must be submitted online to the HEC portal by January 30, 2023.
Type of test and passing criteria
- Multiple-choice questions are included in the test. (MCQs)
- A score of at least 50% is required to pass the LAW-GAT exam.
LAW GAT test 2023 Syllabus
The Higher Education Commission announced the syllabus for the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) in the last few days. The syllabus includes details for six chapters on the topics. The LAW Graduate Assessment Test consists of the MCQs that are 100 marks. However, the division of marks for each subject differs.
A syllabus to prepare for this Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) created by HEC is available below.
|Civil Procedure Code||30 marks|
|Criminal Law||10 marks|
|Law of Evidence||20 marks|
|Professional Ethics||10 marks|
- Account No: O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 0112
- Bank draft/ Pay Order: will not be accepted
Who is eligible for the law GAT test?
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HEC Law GAT 2222
You can apply if you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university by HEC or PBC.
What are passing marks on the law GAT test?
Candidates who score at least 50% in the LAW GAT Result 2022 will be considered successful and eligible to practice law in recognized institutions.
How do I prepare for the GAT test?
It is optional to do any special studies. Students who have previously studied subjects such as English, Mathematics and Science are well-prepared for the GAT. They will be able to use their knowledge and skills in writing and numeracy to prepare them for the test.
Is the GAT test difficult?
GAT is a difficult test because you must remember almost 6000 words for the verbal part, more than 500+ math formulas, and nearly 2000 practice questions to master the analytical part.
You Might Also Like
- AIMC Entry Test Result 2023 Answer Key & Merit List
- QAU Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online MCQs Sample Papers
- NUST Entry Test NET-2 Registration Schedule 2023 Check Onlin...
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs
- FC College Lahore BA BS Entry Test 2023 Preparations Online
- DUHS Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs
- University of Karachi KU Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online ...
- University of Peshawar UOP Entry Test Preparation Online MCQ...
- PU Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs Test Sample Paper...
- VU Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online MCQs