|Test Name||:||Synonyms Test|
|Total Time||:||45 Minutes|
A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close. “‘the East’ was a synonym for the Soviet empire” Synonyms are words with the same or similar meanings. Words that are synonyms are said to be synonymous, and the state of being a synonym is called
Use of Synonyms in Test Online English Grammar Below:
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 1 – English...
- English Sentence Structure Formation Quiz Online Exercise Te...
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz 2 Online Exercise Test
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz Online Exercise Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 4 Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 3 Test
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 2 Online Questions ...
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 1 Online Questions ...
- English Words Correct Spellings Online Quiz 2 Test
- English Words Correct Spellings Online Quiz 1 Test