A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close. “‘the East’ was a synonym for the Soviet empire” Synonyms are words with the same or similar meanings. Words that are synonyms are said to be synonymous, and the state of being a synonym is called
Use of Synonyms in Test Online English Grammar Below:
Warning: you have started this test earlier and the timer is running behind the scene!
You Might Also Like
- Correct Use of Tenses Test Online English Grammar
- Use of Antonyms in Test Online English Grammar
- English Grammar Fill in the Blank Test Online 1 With Suitabl...
- English Grammar Choose Right Option Test Online 2
- English Grammar Choose Right Answer Test Online 3
- English Grammar Choose Correct Option Test Online 4
- English Grammar Choose Suitable Right Answer Test Online 5
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 2 – English...
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 3 – English...
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 4 – English...