|Test Name||:||Antonyms Test|
|Total Time||:||40 Minutes|
This test of the Gotest.pk will be helpful for you to build your English Vocabulary, Spoken, TOEFL, IELTS, and Join the Military Forces Like Armed, PAF and Navy Forces. A word opposite in meaning to another. An antonym is a word that is the opposite meaning of another. It comes from the Greek words “anti” for opposite and “onym” for name. Since language is complex, people may at times, disagree on what words are truly opposite in meaning to other words.
Use of Antonyms in Test Online English Grammar Below:
You Might Also Like
- Use of Synonyms in Test Online English Grammar
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 1 – English...
- English Sentence Structure Formation Quiz Online Exercise Te...
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz 2 Online Exercise Test
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz Online Exercise Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 4 Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 3 Test
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 2 Online Questions ...
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 1 Online Questions ...
- English Words Correct Spellings Online Quiz 2 Test