|Test Name||:||Prepositions Fill in the Blank Test 4|
|Total Time||:||30 Minutes|
A preposition describes a relationship between other words in a sentence. In itself, a word like “in” or “after” is rather meaningless and hard to define, Prepositions are short words (on, in, to) that usually stand in front of nouns. Even advanced learners of English find prepositions difficult. Gotest.pk is the Testing service where you can preparation for the English test and it will be helpful for you to build your English Vocabulary, Spoken, TOEFL, IELTS, and Join the Military Forces Like Armed, PAF and Navy Forces.
Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 4 – English Grammar
You Might Also Like
- Use of Synonyms in Test Online English Grammar
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 1 – English...
- English Sentence Structure Formation Quiz Online Exercise Te...
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz 2 Online Exercise Test
- English Sequence of Sentences Quiz Online Exercise Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 4 Test
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 3 Test
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 2 Online Questions ...
- English Idioms and Phrases Meanings Quiz 1 Online Questions ...
- English Words Correct Spellings Online Quiz 2 Test