A preposition describes a relationship between other words in a sentence. In itself, a word like “in” or “after” is rather meaningless and hard to define, Prepositions are short words (on, in, to) that usually stand in front of nouns. Even advanced learners of English find prepositions difficult. Gotest.pk is the Testing service where you can preparation for the English test and it will be helpful for you to build your English Vocabulary, Spoken, TOEFL, IELTS, and Join the Military Forces Like Armed, PAF and Navy Forces.
Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 4 – English Grammar
You Might Also Like
- English Grammar Choose Right Option Test Online 2
- English Grammar Choose Right Answer Test Online 3
- English Grammar Choose Correct Option Test Online 4
- English Grammar Choose Suitable Right Answer Test Online 5
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 2 – English...
- Prepositions fill in the blank Test Online 3 – English...
- Correct Use of Tenses Test Online English Grammar
- Use of Antonyms in Test Online English Grammar
- English Grammar Fill in the Blank Test Online 1 With Suitabl...
- English Active Passive Voice Online Quiz 4 Test