University of Education Lahore Admissions Fall 2021 for BS/B.Ed/MS/MPhil/MBA/PhD is announced. The University of Education has offered admissions for BS/B.Ed/MS/MPhil/PhD & MBA programs in different fields. Applicants seeking Fall 2021 for graduate and postgraduate program enrollment are welcome to submit their applications to UE Admission 2021. All-important dates of UE Admission, online entrance test roll no slips, test result and merit list are uploaded at gotest.pk. In addition, fee structure and details about offered programs are available. University of Education Admission Fall 2021 Online Application form is provided below. Candidates can only through apply online mood. Check your eligibility before you apply for admission to a particular program.
The University of Education was established in 2002 as the highest seat of learning in teacher education with clear goals and objectives of producing quality teachers of international standards as well. Education University is going to offer admission for the year 2021 for BS MS/M.Phill Ph.D. programs with an immediate effect. Seats for all programs are limited and based on meritorious standards of aspirants.
University of Education UE Admissions
Candidates who are willing to get admission in such highly ranked educational institutions then must choose the desired areas as gonna mention below with each information concerning eligibility criteria and prospectus as well. University of Education UE Latest BS MS Ph.D. Admissions have been started in all campuses as Attock, Bank Road Lahore, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Jauharabad, Lower Mall, Lahore, Multan, Township, and Vehari simultaneously.
UE Admission Schedule 2021
Admission Schedule 2021 for BS/B.Ed Morning/Evening
- Admission Opening Date: 13 September 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 05 October 2021
- Display of 1st Merit list Morning: 08 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 1st list Morning: 11 October 2021
- Display of 2nd Merit list Morning: 13 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 2nd list Morning: 15 October 2021
- Display of 3rd Merit list Morning: 19 October 2021
- Display of 1st Merit list Evening: 19 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 3rd list Morning: 22 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 1st list Evening: 22 October 2021
- Display of 2nd Merit list Evening: 25 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 2nd list Evening: 26 October 2021
- Display of 3rd Merit list Evening: 28 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 3rd list Evening: 29 October 2021
Admission Schedule 2021 for MS/M.Phil/PhD & MBA Morning/Evening
- Last Date of Application Submission: 30 September 2021
- UE Entry Test for MS/M.Phil & MBA: 04 October 2021
- UE Entry Test for PhD: 05 October 2021
- UE Entry Test Result Date: 06 October 2021
- UE Admission Interview Date: 07 October 2021
- Display of 1st Merit list: 08 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 1st list: 11 October 2021
- Display of 2nd Merit list: 13 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 2nd list: 15 October 2021
- Display of 3rd Merit list 19 October 2021
- Fee Deposit Date for candidates of 3rd list: 22 October 2021
UE Spring/Fall Admission Apply Online
The University of Education Lahore offers Admissions for Spring and Fall semesters. Here we provide online application form for the admissions. Interested candidates who are seeking admissions in BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phil/Ph.D and MBA programs are welcomed here. UE Latest BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phill/PhD & MBA Admissions Fall 2021 are announced. Here we have provided an online application form and important Instructions about admission.
University of Education Fee Structure 2021
Here we have mentioned the online Semester wise Fee Structure for all Programs. All the candidates who are seeking Admission fees and all the education expenditures details now can download the complete Fee Structure over here. Applicants click the below-mentioned link to download the fee structure.
B.Ed: Rs. 16590/-
BS: Rs. 22530/-
MS: Rs. 37490/-
Phil: Rs. 57320/-
PhD: Rs. 59470/-
UE Offered Programs
- B.Ed. Secondary (1.5 Years)
- BS Chemistry
- BS Zoology
- BS Mathematics
- BS Information Technology
- BS Botany
- BS Physics
- B.Ed. (Hons)
- BS English
- BS Economics
- B.Ed. (Hons) Special Education
- BS Computer Science
- BS Urdu
- BS History
- MPhil Education
- MPhil Urdu
- MS Mathematics
- MS Physics
- MS Chemistry
- MS Zoology
- MS Botany
- MPhil Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- MPhil English (Linguistics)
- MS Information Technology
- MS Computer Science
- MPhil Economics
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Botany
- PhD Physics
- PhD Management Sciences
- PhD Economics
- PhD Urdu
- PhD English (Linguistics)
- PhD Mathematics
Key Instructions For UG & PG programs:
These regulations shall be called the University of Education, Lahore Admission Regulations 2021 for Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/ Master Degree programs.
- Admission will be made by the concerned Admission Committee with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor on the recommendation of the concerned Principal/Director.
- There are some reserved seats in addition to merit seats in Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree programs as
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University teachers in regular service or retired.
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University non-teaching employees in regular service or retired.
- 2% seats are reserved in each degree program at each campus/division for children of martyrs of the Defence Forces or in the absence of this category children of the serving or retired personnel of the Defence Forces to be nominated by GHQ Adjutant General Branch.
- Four seats in each degree program at each campus/division, out of which one seat is reserved for applicants from AJK and three seats for applicants from FATA nominated by the concerned authority.
- 2% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for disabled persons certified as such by the Social Welfare Board/DHQ.
- 2% of seats in each Bachelor degree program at each campus/division are reserved for sports for those who have excelled in particular sports.
- The merit will be decided on the basis of the best sportspersons of provincial or district standing to be ascertained by the Sports Committee of the campus/division concerned.
- 2% seats with a minimum of one seat are reserved for the overseas Pakistanis in each degree program at each campus/division college of the University.
- 10 seats, over and above merit seats are reserved for the students from Baluchistan with not more than two seats for one campus/division. In the case of siblings, the number of seats can be increased to a maximum of three at one campus/division.
- The nominations shall be received through the Higher Education Department of the Government of Baluchistan.
- 2% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for In-service teachers of Government Institutions.
- Admission on reserved seats should fulfil general conditions for admission in the
- University and must satisfy minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- In the case where no application/nomination is received for a reserved quota by the due date (last date for submission of admission application), any such reserved seats will be transferred to the open merit seats.
Candidates seeking admission shall submit the application on the prescribed form, complete in all respects and accompanied by the attested photocopies of the required certificates and documents and shall undertake to abide by all statutes, regulations, and rules framed and instructions issued by the University from time to time.
Applications incomplete in any respect or not supported by the required certificates, documents etc. or received after the last date fixed for the submission of applications for admission shall not be entertained.
General Admission Criteria:-
A student who has been rusticated/expelled or whose entry in any other university/UE campus/UE division/ UE affiliated college was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his academic career or has been involved in the criminal case of moral turpitude, shall not be admitted to any program unless the Syndicate allows admission of such candidates on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee. Every student is required to submit his/her undertaking for the same.
The candidates seeking admission in more than one-degree programs will be dealt with in accordance with HEC criteria.
UE Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Only those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have complete results available on or before the closing date for admission application.
- No student has received any major penalty in a disciplinary case and obtains admission in any other degree.
- The marks obtained in the semester system at two years Bachelor Program will be multiplied by 0.85.
Calculation of Merit:
- Entry after 12 years of Education
(% of SSC)*0.3 + (% of HSSC)*0.7
- Entry after 14 years of Education(% of SSC)*0.25 + (% of HSSC)*0.25 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.5
- For M.Ed(% of SSC)*0.15 + (% of HSSC)*0.15 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.2 + (% of BEd)*0.5
- The candidates with the 3rd division in the last examination will not be considered for admission.
- In general, three merit/waiting lists shall be prepared.
- Merit/waiting list shall be notified by the Office of the Registrar after getting approval from the Vice-Chancellor.
- A candidate who was offered admission in the 1st or 2nd merit list but was unable to pay dues within the stipulated period may be reconsidered in the 3rd merit list.
- The Vice-Chancellor may allow the admission of the candidates who were offered admission in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd merit list but were unable to pay the dues/fee in the stipulated period provided the seats are still available.
- Such a request for admission shall be routed through the concerned Principal/Director within one month from the commencement of classes.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student at any time who is found to have obtained his/her admission by making any false statement or concealing a material fact, as well as, whose admission is found to be in violation of admission regulations.
- The cancellation of admission will follow the same process as the award of admission.
- The University reserves the right to rectify any typographical or clerical mistake at any time in the admission lists etc without incurring any liability.
- The concerned Principal/Director shall be authorized to take such action under intimation to the Registrar Office.
- Where there is more than one applicant with an equal score on the merit list, all such students will be granted admission without any regard to the number of seats.
- The selected candidates will be required to pay their dues according to the approved schedule, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled.
University of Education UE Latest BS MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admissions Fall 2021 Apply Online
Requirement of MS/MPhil
There should be at least two relevant full-time faculty members holding doctoral degrees to launch MS/M.Phil program in a campus/division.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the semester system or 2nd division in the annual system in MA/MSc/BS/Equivalent degree.
- The applicants shall be required to take UE Entry Test and secure a minimum score of 60%. .
Apply Procedure of UE Admission
Before the advertisement, the Board of Studies shall ascertain the number of seats and facilities available in consultation with the Principal/Director of the concerned campus/division. The admission application shall be submitted to the concerned Principal/Director. Merit shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications 40 marks
- Subject Based Test to be conducted 50 marks (mandatory to pass the minimum passing score shall be 25 out of 50)
- Interview 10 marks (mandatory to pass; the minimum passing score shall be 5 out of 10)
- There shall be an MS/M.Phil Committee of the concerned campus/ division to be notified by the Registrar after the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
- All faculty members with doctoral degrees in the relevant field shall be members of the committee.
- In case there are less than four doctoral degree faculty members in a campus/division, two senior-most faculty members will become members of the Committee.
- This Committee shall process the admissions for the MS/M.Phil programs.
- The MS/M.Phil Committee shall recommend for provisional admission to the Vice-Chancellor, through concerned Principal/Director, a list of candidates who fulfil the prescribed criteria.
- The selected candidates shall pay their dues, as prescribed by the UE, before the due date, failing which the admission offered shall stand cancelled.
- The in-service applicants must hand in a copy of the NOC from their respective departments/institutions along with the admission form.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 For Girls and Women Online Registrat...
- Subjects Syllabus of Special Exams 2021 Inter Punjab Boards
- Matric 10th Special Exam Registration 2021 Online
- Intermediate Special Exam Registration Online 2021-22 Punjab...
- How Apply AMC Admission 2021 Registration Eligibility Requir...
- Scholarships for Intermediate 12th class Students in Pakista...
- Join Pak Army Online Registration 2021 Process Guide to Subm...
- PBTE DAE Date Sheet 2021 1st 2nd 3rd Year
- PTA Check Online SIM Number Information by SMS 668
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Vi...